Picture014.jpg

honey oil :p

Picture0053.jpg

Picture0101.jpg

smokey in here :S

Picture0181.jpg

kool :D

Re: Urdedpal's Contest

No altered pics in this contest guys.The rules was posted at the beginning of the thread.

ok thanks i can't see them for sum reason odd

do they look good i smoked that joint on 4:20 woot :D!!

oen screwd up i think is there 3 or 4 there?

nice last minute entrys boys

Thanks bluntman hope you werent asuming my pics were alterd undedpal because i took them on a webcam (old one) but there not alterd no no no....

:D
blaze on

I'm guessing he was talking about IshmarRodriguez's shot with the blue. But he explained that that is from a blue lightsaber. Real effects are allowed right? Just not digital effects. That's the way I took it atleast.

EDIT: And no Dooch no worries. You can take your pic with any kind of cam you want.

ya i thought so no worries :D

so theres only like 5 or 6 ppl that posted there pics gunna be fun to see who wins lol

The people that posted so far are...
Urdedpal
JimmyBong
KittyLoaf
JohnnyPotSmoker
Shavosgrrl
MatanuskaValley
LizardKing714
BlazinAtBradley
RythmBandit
SnuggleFunked
Ertan
NDW4M
IshmarRodriguez
FourTWENTYdemon
Dooch420

(If I forgot anyone, or misspelled your name, sorry...)
That brings the count up to 15 people, should be fun...

No photoshop done, all natural. If natural = a $100 dollar starwars lightsaber replica :)

I didn't know I HAD to post two pics, I thought it was each user got UP TO 2 pics.

Hope that doesn't disqualify me. Even though I am out of the turn-in date. I'll post up the rest of the pics in that line because they look cool. I used my camera in burst mode, so each shot is a different puff of smoke being blown out. Looks soooo sick.

exciting stuff really. 15 ppl thought there was only 8 thats wat you get for not counting :(

whens the winner gunna be announced?

Tonight 11 central, I think, too lazy to scroll back and read...

Edit: Eastern time... see folks ALWAYS go back and read, laziness is no excuse.... now will somone please go get me a soda...

420times won't let me upload an animated GIF :(

I just took all the pics and strung them together, so you can actually see him blowing smoke. Reverse it and he's sucking in the whole car filled with smoke

Back
Top Bottom