Urdedpal's Thread

Urdedpal

Hey guys, I am having a real picture contest with a prize. I am looking for the best toke and smoke shot and the winner will recieve a one year green membership paid for by me. If you are already a member I will renew it for one year. If you are a mod I am sorry but you just get bragging rights.

The rules are simple. 2 pics per person. 1 toke. 1 smoke.Any type of weapon like a joint, blunt, bong, pipe, ect.The pics must be new. No altered pics unless you want or need to block your face. Posting closes at 11pm March 29.

Afterwards we will have polls in chronological order until we have a winner.
Creativity is the key to success! Good luck!

POSTING IS NOW OPEN!!

jimmybong1.JPG

Heres jimmybong's entry nice milk shot but wheres the smoke shot?

Re: Urdedpal's Contest

i'm in... but my pics not gonna be up till near the end... cuz imma need TIME for this... time to get CREATIVE!!!

^^

This will be the last smoking picture containing my face that I'm ever posting, due to an extreme crack-down on marijuana in my area (see New War On Marijuana Taget: The Niagara Region).

I will however be reappearing from now on as Pothead's arch-nemesis... the evil Bongmaster, whose greedy clutch on his bongs and neglect to other smoking methods slowly consumed him and eventually ate away his face. (reallllly baked, don't even ask. :cheesygrinsmiley:)

So jezus god... the world is sideways now..seriously....i should really invest in a new digi cam.. i had to smoke two bowls and all I got were these awful pictures:laughtwo: well, I did get all funny in the head.. cant see straight...... mommy, what did i smoke? :laughtwo:

growsmoke005.jpg

me and meh bong

growsmoke002.jpg

bad angle.. this was the like, fifth take. er.. toke?..but theres a smoke shot!:headbanger: finally!

Im wasted.. later:allgood:

What kind of bong is that? Its sweet, I like the blue bowl.

It doesn't matter if its a splif,bowl.bong,blunt whatever.You can use anything.
Only the hit shot and smoke shot counts so you can solar toke it Brette.Just get more batteries.

now two... how exciting!!! i wonder who'll win...

im suprised at how few enterd

are we gonna have a 420 contest this year for best pic?

Back
Top Bottom