Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

Looking good.
Lights are fine close as long as they don't feel too warm at the plant itself ("Back of the hand" test.)
Some aluminum foil reflectors on those CFLs will get more light to the plant.

Rock on!:thumb:

Hey will the eclipse mess my plants up if they are outside? I'm in the line of totality?

420-magazine-mobile1403317755.jpg

Got to love nature. Butterfly chillin with Mr. Lahey

Good evening everyone,

I will get my Nutes in the mail tomorrow. Should I let my soil dry out before I feed or give her a little regular spring water and then the nutes or what?

Good evening everyone,

It's the end of day 6. Can't wait to get my Nutes in tomorrow. My buckets are low moist and will need water by the time I get the nutes tomorrow so it should all work out perfectly. I get my 300w light on Thursday and my other 300w next week.

Overall I think the plants are looking good. I have learned to let go and let them do their thing. I just make sure they ain't thirsty. I haven't had to water since initial planting. Just the occasional misting on the top of the soil and leaf. I'm trying to keep my medium moist not wet. The MG and 20% perlite mix is doing very well!

My questions are;

1- when should I transplant my smallest guy bubbles.

2- what is the best way to start LST on an auto flower, is it worth it.

Just to be clear I am growing the crop king northern Light Auto seeds I also changed the Jerry rigged CFL to some LED bulbs. Each are 1600 lumens. Much brighter than the CFL I had. This will be okay until I get my LED Thursday. Also they have been getting 12 hours a day in the sun. Woohoo!

Here are some pics for the day! See y'all in the morning.

Room Data

420-magazine-mobile832873364.jpg

Ricky-

420-magazine-mobile175449214.jpg

Julian-

420-magazine-mobile1786801947.jpg

Bubbles-

420-magazine-mobile464691835.jpg

Mr. Lahey-

420-magazine-mobile260351170.jpg

Good morning everyone,

It's day 7. My Nutes arrive today yay!!

Here is a pic of my plants.

-Ricky (what is the brownish color at the start of new leaf?

420-magazine-mobile1763251088.jpg

-Julian

420-magazine-mobile537983539.jpg

-Bubbles

420-magazine-mobile1569280203.jpg

-Mr. Lahey

420-magazine-mobile203602849.jpg

Have a good day everyone!!

-swishaa

Well I gave my plants their first round of nutes. I mixed up half of the dose required in a 1 gallon bottle with the big bloom and grow big. I won't water them for atleast 36 hours and then feed again on Saturday!! Cheers mates

You're kids look great. I used to use Fox Farms in dirt. I think it's great stuff and I like your nutrition calculation. I never went above 80% through the whole process and had great yields. Good luck and take care of those babies.

A lot of stem area color comes from different variety of seeds and the way the plant takes on its nutrients. I have noticed that in several of my grows. Some are darker as they generate new leaf growth and some are lighter. In this case, it looks like new generation so I wouldn't be worried at all. They all look good from where I sit!

A lot of stem area color comes from different variety of seeds and the way the plant takes on its nutrients. I have noticed that in several of my grows. Some are darker as they generate new leaf growth and some are lighter. In this case, it looks like new generation so I wouldn't be worried at all. They all look good from where I sit!

Thanks for your feedback. That's reassuring. I haven't watered the plant since its initial watering before seed until I fed them today.

I just want to stay on top of everything and catch it time to react.

I have a soil Ph reader and Water PH meter on the way from amazon. It's very interesting watching them grow.

-Swishaa

About 100 years ago when I started growing, we'd put seeds in a pot of dirt and kill the males. That's about all. Now, the sophistication of growing is more than most can keep up with unless you are answering to shareholders. Just watch them and remember this one thing......... Don't over react to things and don't let their feet sit in the water for an extended period of time. You're in the right track with the proper instruments. Ph is pinnacle.

Back
Top Bottom