Vape through bong?

I have a erig I use with an old bong. Works

I use a high temp silicone hose as a whip and it fits into my 14mm bong. The one-way check valve prevents bong water from backing up into my electronics. See website for links.

Kenny Bosem: Whip

checkvalve-whip.jpg
vape-bong-checkvalve.jpg
vape-bong-checkvalve2.jpg
vape-checkvalve.jpg

It works great!
The bong may cool it down a bit and i can take big rips.
if i use the bong, i use it without water now, and skip the one-way check valve.
Most of the time, i just use the whip.

@nickeluring

Welcome to the World of Vaping!
Vaping through a bong is a great experience and pretty much the only way I vape.
I also use mainly desktops, more powerful vapes need that extra bit of cooling.
You can use your bong either with water or without water.
Both ways cool but I find dry to be the best for maximum flavor!

Here are both ways using a few of my vapes! Enjoy!
One with water

And one dry using my favorite RooR bong!!

Thanks @lazylathe , that looks amazing!
What are those vaporisers? They look different...
I couldn't use anything made of glass, it wouldn't last long. I'm also looking at getting another vaporiser than the Volcano, but yours look a bit complex...

Thanks @lazylathe , that looks amazing!
What are those vaporisers? They look different...
I couldn't use anything made of glass, it wouldn't last long. I'm also looking at getting another vaporiser than the Volcano, but yours look a bit complex...

For an education in vaporizers you need to head over to a cannabis vaporizer forum, called New Fuck Combustion.
A whole new world awaits you!!!

The first video is the Supreme Version 4.
It is a small heat exchanger powered by an enail coil. Full convection or mixed convection/conduction. Extracts like no other!

The second video shows me using the New Vape Showerhead vape. A giant titanium head also powered by an enail coil. This one does flower or dabs and is also a beast of a vape!

I have owned 2 volcanos and own neither of them anymore...
It only does bags, unless you buy the crazy expensive Hybrid version. The vapor tends to be quite dry and it made me cough a lot.

There are way better vapes out there these days and I find that the Storz and Bickel company has moved backwards since they were bought by a Canadian company...
Their new portables have gone backwards in their heating technology and are actually cheaper to produce now but cost the same if not more...

Look around before you decide on a volcano!

For an education in vaporizers you need to head over to a cannabis vaporizer forum, called New Fuck Combustion.

It is a small heat exchanger powered by an enail coil. Full convection or mixed convection/conduction. Extracts like no other!

The second video shows me using the New Vape Showerhead vape. A giant titanium head also powered by an enail coil. This one does flower or dabs and is also a beast of a vape!

I have owned 2 volcanos and own neither of them anymore...
It only does bags, unless you buy the crazy expensive Hybrid version. The vapor tends to be quite dry and it made me cough a lot.

There are way better vapes out there these days and I find that the Storz and Bickel company has moved backwards since they were bought by a Canadian company...
Their new portables have gone backwards in their heating technology and are actually cheaper to produce now but cost the same if not more...

Look around before you decide on a volcano!

Thanks, mate. I'll have a look at that site. I need to work out what will suit me best. That Volcano sure makes me cough...

I also don't use my vape thru a bong/water bubbler, but I have seen a lot of posts/clips showing very cool looking units being plugged into a water bubbler device, or an iced cooler device. I am sure they deliver a much improved vapor comfort quality. I don't usually have the luxury of setting up a bubbler unit as I try to keep it discrete with family so tend to take a furtive few tokes when the coast is clear. :slide:

I saw a clip on the little tinymight pulling some incredible clouds thru a water bubbler that it was plugged into. I just want something well made and reliable and on demand that ideally has good battery power as the power drain from heating can rapidly cause small batteries to fail.

I was on there when it didn't have the 'New' in front of it years ago when I got the Surfer. I like all the personal experience postings on different vapes that people exchange, it is very useful when trying to get an idea before making a purchase.

Looks a champion!

@Stunger

Been on the old FC for over 10 years now... The "NEW" has brought a few new people on board as well.

Problem for me with portables like the TM is the batteries...Ity blows through them and once you have that first hit off a freshly charged battery, the next hit you heat longer and so on causing overheating or charring.
Battery vapes are a pain for me so I tend to stick to desktops for brute power!

It's a great place to visit or be a member on if you are interested in making an educated decision before jumping in!

The SV4 is almost my strongest hitter, beaten only by my VerDamper!

Problem for me with portables like the TM is the batteries...Ity blows through them and once you have that first hit off a freshly charged battery, the next hit you heat longer and so on causing overheating or charring.
Battery vapes are a pain for me so I tend to stick to desktops for brute power!
I think you sum it up well there. The high power drain that is required from a battery to heat the herb is so punishing on batteries in portable vapes, which is why I figured the best would be the one with the biggest battery, like maybe the Mighty. If like the TM you end up chewing thru batteries then it is a pisser unless they're cheap which they wont be.

With my MFLB, I found with brand new freshly charged batteries that the moment I toke hard on it, the battery got really hot and just wouldn't hold a decent full charge after that, the new batteries ruined. Yep it's bloody annoying that's for sure. They say with a mains powered cable that the MFLB is transformed. Most of the time I vape at home so using a portable with a mains powered connection would work sweet for that, but it is still a pisser when it comes to using it on battery power. I guess they need some sort of new battery that can deal with rapid high drain usage.

I think you sum it up well there. The high power drain that is required from a battery to heat the herb is so punishing on batteries in portable vapes, which is why I figured the best would be the one with the biggest battery, like maybe the Mighty. If like the TM you end up chewing thru batteries then it is a pisser unless they're cheap which they wont be.

With my MFLB, I found with brand new freshly charged batteries that the moment I toke hard on it, the battery got really hot and just wouldn't hold a decent full charge after that, the new batteries ruined. Yep it's bloody annoying that's for sure. They say with a mains powered cable that the MFLB is transformed. Most of the time I vape at home so using a portable with a mains powered connection would work sweet for that, but it is still a pisser when it comes to using it on battery power. I guess they need some sort of new battery that can deal with rapid high drain usage.

Only portable that has remained on my desktop and in continual rotation is my MiniVap!
Made in Spain and sent to the same lab for testing that Storz&Bickel sent the Volcano to.
Battery lasts about 3 hours, it is full convection and comes in a range of core materials.
Teflon, Peek or Glass. I have the Glass and Teflon versions.
Teflon is great for low temp flavor and endless light blue, super tasty clouds.
Higher temps and the flavor diminishes quite quickly as it should.
The glass is great for using with a bong as it is a rapid extractor with great flavor.

It's expensive but my original Teflon core is almost 8 years old and still works perfectly!

Only portable that has remained on my desktop and in continual rotation is my MiniVap!
Made in Spain and sent to the same lab for testing that Storz&Bickel sent the Volcano to.
Battery lasts about 3 hours, it is full convection and comes in a range of core materials.
Teflon, Peek or Glass. I have the Glass and Teflon versions.
Teflon is great for low temp flavor and endless light blue, super tasty clouds.
Higher temps and the flavor diminishes quite quickly as it should.
The glass is great for using with a bong as it is a rapid extractor with great flavor.

It's expensive but my original Teflon core is almost 8 years old and still works perfectly!
Wow! I need to check that out. I have never heard of it!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom