Video log of a Guerrilla grower Browndirtwarrior Method vs Organics

:popcorn: I'm in. Hope it all works out for you as this would be a great contribution to the community. Appreciate the attempt regardless of the outcome.

:peace:

Whats up Doc! I'm diggin the vids! It looks like you have a nice little plot there, and 30 happy healthy ladies. I can't wait to watch your upcoming videos to see how they progress. Great work!

Whats up Doc! I'm diggin the vids! It looks like you have a nice little plot there, and 30 happy healthy ladies. I can't wait to watch your upcoming videos to see how they progress. Great work!

thnks bro. soil organics mixers for outside will be first followed bye the brown dirt way
stay tuned

YA! babble on brother babble on! i know i always do! and ill prove my point here but first.....
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!:yahoo: the plot is picture perfict! looks alot like the one i found just different surrounding foliage lol. your ladys look nice i bet you will have bigger plants than you expect not using the bucket tech. alone..... let them roots stretch! 20 ft Behemoths!:morenutes:
and now i will Ramble!
on the north facing.... there are many reasons for doing this... for one north facing tends to be more lush and fertile than south... you know the old saying with the moss on the side of the tree tells your way home right... you really see a difference in the colorado mountains north vs south.
another reason is that during the summer hours the sun is more north in the sky this catches the light better. If your temps were warm enough for winter growing you would want more southern exposure Green houses that run all year typicly will have good northern and southern exposure...
another reason people plant on n facing is actually for Strain type.. indicas.. specifically afgani indica strains grew on north facing steep mountain terraces and are very adapt at the high altitude. im sure you might know people that grow in this style in the Emerald triangle ( has the same Geographical latitude and longitude)
:phew:
you ever feel like you could teach a class of random knowledge?
ok there ... your not alone..... i blab too.. and i agree with you.....
Knowledge is here to be shared... that alone you have only so much knowledge that yo can gain at one time... that when we join in and share experiences in an open setting that the knowledge gained is increased ten fold. thats what makes sites like this great.

Anyone that thinks they know it all know nothing... any one that has the drive to learn will.

and Confucius say....
have a good day!
peace
sorry for the long post lol

Beautiful great lookin plants love your spot ive never grew indoors but have done some out door grows thank you for takin the time to journal your grow with us and like shaggie-420 said babble babble ramble on we love it vids and pics i sure hope that one plant is-int flowering on you already i stuck some vanilla kush out to early started indoors and they started to flower outside still had 4 months till they flowered naturally but they kicked back into veg it is just hard on the plant and workin with fem seeds you take a chance of them going hermi i like using reg seeds out doors their just so more stable now im rambling love your grow be safe :thumb: :peacetwo:

Beautiful great lookin plants love your spot ive never grew indoors but have done some out door grows thank you for takin the time to journal your grow with us and like shaggie-420 said babble babble ramble on we love it vids and pics i sure hope that one plant is-int flowering on you already i stuck some vanilla kush out to early started indoors and they started to flower outside still had 4 months till they flowered naturally but they kicked back into veg it is just hard on the plant and workin with fem seeds you take a chance of them going hermi i like using reg seeds out doors their just so more stable now im rambling love your grow be safe :thumb: :peacetwo:

thanks man a really appreciate your interest in my thread i will try to be informative as possible with you guys so you can fallow right along. i had a plant in the veg room it flowered when it was in 18/6 mode it never vegd back just died. that was kk6 i have to go check what plant is doing it out there it maybe a genetic thing.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom