VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

Sorry I don't understand the question but it is easy. Just take the male pollen and hold onto it. Plant 4 or more seeds at a time and when you find a female you really like clone it and breed the clone with the pollen you are holding onto.

No need to buy seeds again.

Sorry I don't understand the question but it is easy. Just take the male pollen and hold onto it. Plant 4 or more seeds at a time and when you find a female you really like clone it and breed the clone with the pollen you are holding onto.

No need to buy seeds again.

No question. Just some comments.

Well my bloom is still kicking and I thought I would give some update on that. Gave them all some tea yesterday and they are still alive!!!

Here is the map of where I am at.

TheMap.JPG

So there is the 1 WW female in the top and it is surrounded by clones of the clone of the RC.

One the bottom left is the NYPD and there are 2 clones of that in the bottom. the rest are clones of the RC clones or the original 2 themselves.

So The WW is looking good...

WW_Corner.JPG
WW_SideView2.JPG
WW_SideView.JPG
BackCornner.JPG

And the one I am realy surprised and excited about is this NYPD

NYPD_corner1.JPG
NYPD_close2.JPG
NYPD_close.JPG
NYPD_corner.JPG

And the NYPD clones look good (well one does..I let em go before I decided to bring em back)

NYPD_clone1.JPG
NYPD_clone.JPG

Some RC clones

Clone_rear.JPG

RCClone_Front.JPG
RCClone_FrontRight.JPG

4_17.JPG

Funny you should mention that. the other day...like the day after I posted last I went out and did a bunch of training. The NYPD had stretched so far it had really long arms and I probably shouldn't have but bent those down back to the canopy level. Then I pulled out the WW and started resetting all the strings that had come loose and tighten down everything. Took real nice pre and post pictures. Did a real good job...then not 30 seconds after taking the post picture I broke the main stem right down the middle between the top 2 remaining kolas. What is funny is I already broke off one of the 2 from the top most node previously long before bloom and now I am brakeing what is left. This plant is taking a beating...LOL

Anyway I did my field surgery and it seems to have not affected it and is fine. Of course it did affect it but you can't really tell.

Pre_Post.JPG

Pre_Post2.JPG

It hurt bad and I just couldn't post it right away but in no way can I let FE think my WW is superior. His is a thing of beauty. Mine hasn't really started yet. That is almost 4 weeks into bloom so at least 4 more and likely more. FE's look purdy!!!

But she is alright...

Day 68, 33F (well most..some clones came in 1 week later and some are just at 1 week)

The NYPD clones are doing well at just 1 week. 1 autotoped and made a nice crown of flower starts.

AutotopCrown1.JPG

(that is in the middle bottom here)
The other one is the girl on the right here...

ClonesLarge.JPG

which is tall at about 19" for 1 week veg and 1 week of bloom! (the right one -> )

Clones156.JPG

The left one with the measure tape is RC and that stands at about 20". (at about 3 weeks)

This one in back by the WW is at about 22...

TallClone.JPG

So yeah the WW is fine even though I split her good.

TallClone.JPG
WWFront.JPG
WWStandsTall.JPG

The NYPD original is an interesting one.

NYPD_SIDE_BIG.JPG
NYPD_SIDE.JPG
NYPD_Front.JPG

The NYPD is starting to show both colors and some trics.
NYPD_Close1.JPG
NYPD_CloseClose.JPG
NYPD_CloseClose2.JPG

The RC still chugging along. The stuff I have been smoking is supper potent...like you shouldn't drive just go sit on the couch. This is medical grade stuff like what you need after chemo. Supper awesome stuff. Maybe it was the water...

RC_Main_Close.JPG

RC_Main_CloseClose.JPG

Anyway that is today...and they all got a medium watering 6 gallons roughly for the tent as a whole with nothing done to it. Just a few day old Tap. For those who have been keeping count I stopped adjusting the pH long ago.

Also if I wasn't shutting things down I would have done better with the other clones and now as you see we would be on round 2 already if we wanted. I probably would have waited and grown out the first gen clones and when this round is done moved them in to bloom but not this time.

What I probably normally would have done is just like I did (and not thrown out the clones) and just kept the tent full with various plants and continued to clone removing ones that are bad until I have it down to what I want to keep growing. But this time I and finishing these off and I have to remove all signs from the premises.

Opps almost forgot...

Wholething.JPG

world of knowledge right here!!!!!

thank you

Ahhh... you make me blush.

Well your welcome but there are way better journals out there. I hope your grows are improved in some way by what I put here.

At least you can see for yourself that you don't need fertilizers and a ton of watering to get good weed.

It hurt bad and I just couldn't post it right away but in no way can I let FE think my WW is superior. His is a thing of beauty. Mine hasn't really started yet. That is almost 4 weeks into bloom so at least 4 more and likely more. FE's look purdy!!!

Arrghhh that sucks... I did that on my last TW and cut half the plant off with it.. It never really recovered so I post realized I should have repaired not removed.... good call my noobism thinks...

And thank you for the kind words.. I don't take compliments well.. yah I blush too...lol
I am sure your WW would be gigantic if you weren't in testing mode....

Once you get all moved and settled in you will have quite a set up I am sure. Then you can do more testing ;) plan stuff alot different too...

Have a great weekend VI

:peace:

FE

Thanks.

The NYPD has gone Hermi. I suspect the Chitosan too early was too much for this little girl. The clones are doing much better but they got the tea a few days back. The difference is they are in bloom now so it isn't fighting the environment to do what it wants.

So we shall see because the original looked real good and was a quick maturing plant. If the clones do not hermi they could be quite good.

This looks like the kind of hermi where once the stress is gone the male will stop so I am leaving it there for now and tempting fate.

If it starts to spread I will yank it and send it to the MB machine (if that ever shows).

Back
Top Bottom