Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

I’m a man of many talents…. all’s I did was use a tinfoil turkey pan filled with soil, put another foil turkey pan on top, wrap the kit & kaboodle in more tinfoil. She sez to me… something smells funky in da kitchen whatcha been doing??

and I lied like a bad toupee
I’d gut you like a fish if you put that in my oven.

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Boom there it is Bonsai Moms - Thank you Shed!!!

The reason I like a high shelf is temps are warmer and its possibly not directly exposed from a pest perspective to your main chicks but wherever you have a spot is ok by me.

jump on that bonsai mother link Tra, you will knock it out of the ballpark

:woohoo:

Great news, the beneficial critter supplier didn’t haggle and immediate said…. No problems we will replace that order at no cost. I have shopped at a few other insect providers and it’s hard to beat Natures Good Guys for price and guaranteed live delivery, For US based growers if you are in the market for predators, I would highly recommend them

Boom there it is Bonsai Moms - Thank you Shed!!!

The reason I like a high shelf is temps are warmer and its possibly not directly exposed from a pest perspective to your main chicks but wherever you have a spot is ok by me.

jump on that bonsai mother link Tra, you will knock it out of the ballpark
That looks waaaaaay too confusing for me :)

:woohoo:

Great news, the beneficial critter supplier didn’t haggle and immediate said…. No problems we will replace that order at no cost. I have shopped at a few other insect providers and it’s hard to beat Natures Good Guys for price and guaranteed live delivery, For US based growers if you are in the market for predators, I would highly recommend them
Great news!

Go 013 Slayer of Insects! I have every faith in you!

Thanks T-doll

I’m fixing to go absolutely postal on a critter killing spree. Fuck terminator - every see me with a 4 gallon backpack sprayer?? I’ve got mine rigged with a 12 volt battery, electric pump and not 1 but 2 spray wands. You buggers want a piece of me? oh yeah come & get it!

Seriously tho I hope I’m done with chemicals and can get back to growing. I’m trying another deep clean cycle plus adding companion plants loaded with predators for the 4X4 tent and will restart soon. That’s the plan anyway but life has been gnarly busy lately

Freaking Ghost Busters cuz that other shizz ain’t working

I’ve been after them with Neem Oil, Safers Soap, Sulfur, Oil Dormant Spray, Mosquito dunks, Spinosad, Captain Jacks & a No Pest Strip, I tried to break the cycle and won a few times. Seriously tho how have spider mites & fungus gnats kicked my ass so hard so often?? Ok that last one might have been hemp russet mites but still.

Ah well they are gonna do freebie shipment of foliar predator mites and rove beetles so there’s that.
Work the plan see where that leads

Far too little time in the garden, haven’t updated in a hot minute. Not happy seeing fungus gnats again, set out fresh sticky cards and apple cider vinegar traps. Caught about 80 fungus gnat varmits and one small moth. Note to self, must add BTi to water routine. Might lose some ladybugs on traps but more of their ranks are chillin in the fridge. Have spotted some rove beetles working the soil but the irony is…. why don’t beneficials populate as rapidly as real pests do??

New beans arrived…. glad to scratch that off the list. Nuked a pair of 7 gallon airpots in prep for an auto grow. The soil will be first run faux mix, served with mycos, nematodes and predator mites; will be using mc-nutes on this one. Hope to waterboard more beans first of next week

Hey Trala!

Thank you very much, home team needs support! So you’ve crossed everything possible huh? You are the best!!! Summer is crazy but excited to carve out garden time in chaos.

Checking on critter farm - easily caught double the number of fungus gnats. Yeah!! Set out 15 stickys and they are working like a charm. Opened old worm container to recycle it and more gnats flew out but now I know they rode in with wormz.

Watched the soil and lefty (30 gallon fabric pot) had a nice amount of rove beetles working soil surface. Righty doesn’t show many but captured a few from lefty to transfer over to get colony boosted for righty. All the fungus gnat orgy may be why lefty is growing larger beetle population.

Set aside a 2 gallon cook pot with soil and beetle colony going in there. Solo cups have slits cut in bottom so beetles can feed on soldier fly larvae carcasses and inhabit soil from seedlings early on. Old cook pot is touching sides of both air pots and beetles will populate them too.

Here’s Amy & HH, duplicating the previous Amnesia Haze & Hawaiian Haze (cbd) run that crapped out, they popped on Thursday. Think we have critter defenses built in finally so bottom line - I’m ready to get my grow on…..

Hey Trala!

Thank you very much, home team needs support! So you’ve crossed everything possible huh? You are the best!!! Summer is crazy but excited to carve out garden time in chaos.

Checking on critter farm - easily caught double the number of fungus gnats. Yeah!! Set out 15 stickys and they are working like a charm. Opened old worm container to recycle it and more gnats flew out but now I know they rode in with wormz.

Watched the soil and lefty (30 gallon fabric pot) had a nice amount of rove beetles working soil surface. Righty doesn’t show many but captured a few from lefty to transfer over to get colony boosted for righty. All the fungus gnat orgy may be why lefty is growing larger beetle population.

Set aside a 2 gallon cook pot with soil and beetle colony going in there. Solo cups have slits cut in bottom so beetles can feed on soldier fly larvae carcasses and inhabit soil from seedlings early on. Old cook pot is touching sides of both air pots and beetles will populate them too.

Here’s Amy & HH, duplicating the previous Amnesia Haze & Hawaiian Haze (cbd) run that crapped out, they popped on Thursday. Think we have critter defenses built in finally so bottom line - I’m ready to get my grow on…..

And he’s up and RUNNINGGGGGGG!

You got this :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom