Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Hey I haven’t been getting notifications for this thread but great white shark was my favorite way back like 15 years ago, u will have to let me kno how it is

Hey Storm, this chick is starting to flower and it’s so pitiful - only got like 1 node. Can you say STUNTED?? I’m a pluck that mother up and go for Shark version 2.0.

Shark my ass - damn thing is a minnow :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey @013 Man its been some time but I'm back ready to get growing!

Hey Storm, this chick is starting to flower and it’s so pitiful - only got like 1 node. Can you say STUNTED?? I’m a pluck that mother up and go for Shark version 2.0.

Shark my ass - damn thing is a minnow :cheesygrinsmiley:
How’s she looking now?

They say good things come in small packages :)

As usual there is zero science here - I am not that guy. But what I am is a tinkerer and an observer. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. In that vein think I have stumbled onto a PGR turbo hack.

In nature this happens all the time but we have eliminated it from our gardens with mono-cropped plants that are all some cross of cannabis, ruderalis and/or hemp. Science tells us plants can “talk“ and that’s cool. What about when plants feel?

Forget cover crops or companion plants, let’s talk about competitor plants……. of a different species

1) What happens when the skinny stalk of a 4 node cannabis seedling bumps uglies with a much larger branch from another plant for a few days?

2) What happens when a few cannabis fan leaves touch a much larger leaf of a different species for several days?

3) What happens when your seedling is overshadowed by a behemoth plant of another species for a few days? or a few weeks even?

I used a 3 foot sunflower plant as my stressor…. each of the plants are in separate containers, they were positioned to touch the sunflower…

I know, I know, I’m supposed to fully vet the theory but I tend to work ass backwards from the rabbit hole. Ok hold on to yer panties. I’m not done

4) What happens when cannabis plant meets a real predator? think ivy, kudzu or bamboo?? Hmm.

I’m betting robust growth is the correct answer to all 3 questions. but more specifically I believe the fan leaves turn huge to compensate. Why is that important? Bigger fans require bigger roots, bigger fans store more nutes - you can see where this is going.

As for number 4 who knows at this point?

Boom there it is…… please get your votes in early

Will this be a legit PGR turbo hack?? or another heap of digitized dung from my tablet?

time will tell

I will say the exposure (cannabis seedling stem touching a flowering sunflower plant) brought about one change. After 24 hours this tiny little White Widow started pumping out pistils, either it’s showing gender or went right into flower……. they were supposed to be feminized photoperiods but now after pondering how slowly the WW started up and now with the pistils popping me thinks they got swapped around and recieved auto beans instead.

hmmm what to do? yeah will know better when I germ more of the WW beans later

Garden kinda sucks lately since I’m on the road a lot.

critter update - predator mites greatly diminished, rove beetles had them for lunch. Trying to start separate mite colony in another container that has no rove population.

Amy is growing into her bondage and moving forward but at slow pace, she’s got 30 gallons of dirt backing her up but I swear shes asking to jack nitrate nitrogen by 2 clicks. Shes got staggered nodes finally so will remove a few weak lower nodes and maybe grab a clone then flip her real soon.

Hawaiian Haze is a leggy gal sporting ginormous node spacing so I supercropped her main stalk between every node twice now. She’s still in a small half gallon plastic and will need upcan soon, shes got 7 nodes and showing staggered pairs now but needs touch-her-toes bondage like asap

think miss Super Silver Haze photo-chick is looking for phosphorous, she’s been supercropped a few times. Her lowers are ratty, needs a Brazilian, she’s wearing a black one gallon plastic pot that takes forever to dry out. Note to self: rewash those 1 gallon fabric pots you big dweeb

the old tiny Great White Minnow auto (cuz that ain’t no great white shark dammit) chick is nearing end. Gonna pluck her and smoke a whole freaking bowl - prolly be a one hitter.… ffs she’s tiny.

new tiny auto WW chick that was supposed to be a photoperiod but isn’t, she started flowering right after first competitor plant stress session. She’s in a tiny half gallon dress but no heels or push up bra. Every sailors dream right? a sunken chest!

Miss-tery Girl - other auto chick lost her name tag & DOB info but got her wings clipped with a FIM

full moon soaking and planting 1 Great White Shark auto and 1 True Purple Haze auto

too zonked to do pics tonight and don’t wanna risk losing the text

thanks for reading - happy trails to you!

Back
Top Bottom