Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Mind if I sit in? I'm good with most kinds of peas except mushy ones.
Omg you can’t beat mushy peas on a meat pie!

A pie floater with a good lathering of dead horse is considered a delicacy here!

(amongst bogans that is)

Ha, just bought avacados today for worm food. I’ve got new beans & bokashi both on the list. Never tried Craft Blend, but will head over to BAS and read up.

Found a critter on companion plant looks like baby praying mantis, feeling pretty freaky given my illustrious history with bugz

Omg you can’t beat mushy peas on a meat pie!

A pie floater with a good lathering of dead horse is considered a delicacy here!

(amongst bogans that is)
Not much I like mushy other than mashed potatoes! As far as I know, we don't eat horses here. :thumb:
You’re a good bloke Shed, you know that? A real good bloke.
Triple ditto on what Miss T said about ^ Shed - that a fact!
Awww...thanks you two!
just bought avacados today for worm food
Avocados are expensive! Also, did you build a little house for the ladybugs? I recall reading that it was important to keeping them happy.

Lately I’ve been a partaker but the only thing growing have been bugs and blood pressure!
Yes sensiimilla hit me hard with paranoia but 25 years of jumping between multiple injuries, chronic pain and acute pain has gotten me out of sorts so I try to medicate consistently.

you are a good fellow for keeping them supplied, otherwise you might have to work 2 jobs to pay dispensary prices

More beneficials released, didn’t see a lot of living adults. this time, I’m contacting the supplier but seems this batch of 1000 rove beetles fell about 950 short of hitting pay dirt. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: The foliage dwelling special blend of predator mites will take further examination with the scope to see if they are getting cranked up.

More beneficials released, didn’t see a lot of living adults in this batch, I’m contacting the supplier since they guarantee live delivery but this batch of 1000 rove beetles fell about 950 short. The foliage dwelling special blend of predator mites will take further examination with the wifi scope to see if they are getting established
Well hopefully those 50 are feeling a lil randy to get those numbers back up.

Maybe the heat waved took a toll on them during delivery? Either way I hope the supplier makes good on it.

Back
Top Bottom