Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

I am watching in awe how that plant turned from an almost dead cutting into a 40+ tops monster.
I applaud your resourcefulness and technical capacity!
Regards my friend.
Also reps+

What TR said! that girl is so pretty now Vlad

Thanks for coming along Chronic and Far East!! Thanks for all the encouragement from those that have been here from the beginning :thanks:

DAY 30

Tomorrow is res change day. I will flush her out with some clearex type product for an hour or two then put her fresh nutrients in.

IMG-20150808-01062.jpg
IMG-20150808-01066.jpg
IMG-20150808-01065.jpg
IMG-20150808-01063.jpg
IMG-20150808-01064.jpg
IMG-20150808-01067.jpg

CLONE DAY 13

IMG-20150808-01061.jpg

Vlad

you don't have to flush it with clearex type solution on every res change
the most ill ever do when I put it in an empty bucket while im cleaning the res is maybe run some clean water through the top and from the sides before I put it back in a fresh clean res

Great Update Vlad :thumb:
those big airpumps air noisy shits aren't they :rofl:
I got mine screwed down to a thick paperback book helps dampen it even more since its sitting on a table
does a great job

Great Update Vlad :thumb:
those big airpumps air noisy shits aren't they :rofl:
I got mine screwed down to a thick paperback book helps dampen it even more since its sitting on a table
does a great job

Hello ChronicFriend,

Yes, the noise is something else but oh wow does it move air. I have too much air for one bucket though. I refuse to put a proper air stone on it because back pressure makes it run hotter so you can't even touch it. I run the pump through the hose directly to the 16 outlet manifold which the plant's huge ball sits on. The pump is cool enough to grab onto and can hold it as long as I want. If it gets too hot, that means warmer res.

Anyway my roots are constantly being "exfoliated" by the pressure. Consider this a sacrifice in the name of science. I run clear tubes and some light is getting in but never get any slime. She never gets root rot. But I will devise a clever air diffuser for the next journal.

My res is sitting on a block of styrofoam, it helps the noise a little bit too.

IMG-20150809-01081.jpg

Vlad

Vlad,

It took me a minute to understand that picture. At first I panicked for you because I thought you were showing us a big bucket of slime/fail in your bucket! lol I read your post and then understood what I was looking at was a turbo jacuzzi for your plant. whew almost made me choke when I saw that. :)

I only got a 6 port manifold my backup pump is a bit bigger with 8
they don't last forever unfortunately

The dark color of the water is actually from the humic/fulvic acid additive. It's not for the faint of heart. I'm pretty sure that was the first additive that sent me on the road to burning my plants >: (

My roots are still white, or else this grow would be going nowhere by now.

Thanks 420 comrades for helping me get the farthest I've ever been in hydro.

Vlad

Vlad I have only been sitting back admiring all your hard work and hope that I can have a decent run myself. This site is the bomb because of all the great users on here. Seriously I think I "talk" more to you guys than anybody else. :) And of course I am "green" with envy over your ladies :)

Phew WE! Very nice brother! Got halfway through and jumped to the end, i'll be picking back up tomorrow! Lots of great info here! Subby Dubby Dubbed!

Back
Top Bottom