Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

So here is how you upload your pictures on the phone now.....

First off find the burger looking thing that has three lines....

It will then bring you to this screen.....

You will want to scroll down until you find where it says Gallery

Click on it and it will open to a few more options. Look for this....

It brings you to this this screen......select the "add media

It will bring you to a new screen, select the top option of "members gallery"

Now you are where you need to be to actually add your pictures.

When you click that, you have to choose where you want to get your image from. If you already took the pictures, then you will want to select "Documents". If you are going to load pictures as you take them instead.....you would choose "camera".

For selecting documents......it will bring you to a screen like this where you would select the images you want to upload.

Now I don't know if you have to select one image at a time or if you can select all of them at once, so you will have to play around a little with it. But once you are done selecting all the images you want to upload, you will need to scroll down and give it an album name. It won't let you save the images without an album name. I just use a simple name for all the files...."nl". I just recommend something short and sweet.

Once you have the name, scroll a little further down and save the files to complete the process.

I will be posting a how to add the pictures to an update for you next brother.

So, now you have your pictures saved to the 420 site.....all you have to do learn now is how to make them visible on updates.....so this is what you do. Type your update like this....and when you are ready, look for this....

When you click the little camera, its going to bring you to all your uploaded files.

Select the images you want and when you are done, find the "continue button" down lower and click it.

So I have a nice clean setup my grow space is 50x50x79 inch Milliard tent. Right now I'm running an 800w full spectrum led with 2 t5s and a few cfls. I'm actually about to order another led within the he next few days just a 600w preferably dimmable..my electric bill hasn't changed at all as the real draw from the light I'm using is only 225w. I'll end up just using the 2 leds for above canopy and cfl close when flowering. I have a phresh carbon filter with intake fan and speed control. Temps are always mint high of 81 and low of 73 to keep my rh in check I run a cool air humidifier with ventilation OFF...I prefer to stick around 50-55% for me it works if I open one vent on bottom and.. air circulation is also good with fresh air always coming in with fans moving it around... the led I have now is pretty good just a little under powered for this space. I'm running my lighs on 20/4

Stay High
Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED
Interested to see how this one turns out! I've got a grow on at the moment: Charlies candy cane auto. Curious to know what you think about whether I'll need more lighting for my girls I've got two leds one 300w (real draw is around 150w) and ordered a new 600w (around 250w) reckon that'll be enough to get me all the way to the end?
Girls are looking awesome too man
Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom