Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Dam these girls are packing on weight. They absolutely love this veganic aact tea at full strength from boogie brew. For me to say these are the healthiest plants Ive ever grown is saying a lot and you guys that have been following me since I started here on 420 magazine know I ain’t fucking around. (van Stank, Imtoasted, and pennywise) this grow is for you guys. The gorilla glue and the other bag seed I will call tangerine diesel because that’s exactly what she smells like some orange fuel. she was a runt but was the only other female I ended up with besides the gg and with a crunch time i have because I’m getting married 5/5/18 and I’m taking these girls on my honeymoon to the outer banks north Carolina may 15 yayyy...lol she was gonna bloom no matter what since I’ve been brewing a tea for these girls every 2 weeks I will say even tho the tea isn’t considered plant food it sure does feed these microbeasties and they absolutely love what I’m throwing at them I noticed this is the most they’ve ever bulked and it certainly had cut my watering/feeding by a cpl days. It’s been 3 days since the aact and They are nursing this brew it seems (they don’t dry out nearly as fast as a feeding and also show most improvements after a tea it’s crazy and so awesome to watch it unfold

The girls are looking fantastic Johnny!

Glad to hear you are liking the teas. I have been using teas exclusively on my grow this go around. What sort of things does your Boogie teas have in them?

Ok so the boogie brew consists of two parts an A+B formula to prolong shelf life. Both are added in equal parts depending on the size of your brew. I only have 2 girls going right now so Ive been brewing 2.5/gallon half batches.
PartA- EWC,volcanic ash, trace ocean minerals, humus, fossilized kelp and bio Superchar.
PartB- soluble kelp powder, soybean hydroslate, nutritional yeast, kelp meal, soybean meal, humates, evaporated cane juice sugar, soluble humid acid with potash, alfalfa meal, rock phosphate, Langbeinite, and greensand

Looking amazing you gotta love those autos I have a tangerine dream and critical purple and a gorilla glue going all autos all dwc drop in and check out the grow

Can't remember if I've been on here, but I'm gonna pull up a chair right here for when I get back from page one.

:popcorn:

Don't eat my popcorn while I'm gone.

My life is so busy guys with work and the baby I will tell you I love Never having to worry about run offs or testing my ppm and making sure my ph is right. It’s such a thing of the past I let my microherd do almost all the work for me I give them an aact tea once a week. Following the general organics bio line up along with the mammoth p. I’ve never had plants This late into flower so healthy and lush that held up with no deficiencies the only bad thing is that some of the bottles in the line job smell like the back of a 2 humped camels ball bag (not saying I know what that smells like but you get the idea)

Johnny I'm trying to do the same thing. Grow all organic, just water and forget about the rest. It seems to be going about 90% for me. What size fabric pots are you using? I have been using 3 gallons because I had a small tent and space was a concern. I have a 7 foot tent now and I was wondering if I should switch to a 5 gallon? Your plants look really good. I like it when the plants are perfectly green.

Johnny I'm trying to do the same thing. Grow all organic, just water and forget about the rest. It seems to be going about 90% for me. What size fabric pots are you using? I have been using 3 gallons because I had a small tent and space was a concern. I have a 7 foot tent now and I was wondering if I should switch to a 5 gallon? Your plants look really good. I like it when the plants are perfectly green.
Go at least 5 gallon pots in soil....if not 7, they would yield better. I am growing in 7s and 10s now.

Back
Top Bottom