Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

So basically I'll be giving her a nice trim job between week 2 and 3 of bloom. I'll be able to get some better air movement through her as well because she's one bushy bitch, I'm sure she will appreciate it and reward me In the end. Now the smaller larf on bottom that grows up in the middle The small ones that won't produce I can also remove those too right? sry for all the questions guys thanks again

Just took another pic before lights out for you guys, she's looking great and taking up this whole tent I love it as I'm sure you do
420-magazine-mobile2093256148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643596926.jpg

She just finished her first week of flower my friends, I'm having to feed her just under 2 gallons of 6.5 every 28hrs . I use the mammoth p in small increments every other watering and she seems to be loving it so I will increase her dosage as bloom continues.
The clear catch tray on wheels works great with these air pots When I water nothing ever comes out the sides and first sign she springs a leak on the bottom I stop so I dont leach any nutes from soil. Hope every one is doing great
420-magazine-mobile566953933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile32694949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106788003.jpg

She just finished her first week of flower my friends, I'm having to feed her just under 2 gallons of 6.5 every 28hrs . I use the mammoth p in small increments every other watering and she seems to be loving it so I will increase her dosage as bloom continues.
The clear catch tray on wheels works great with these air pots When I water nothing ever comes out the sides and first sign she springs a leak on the bottom I stop so I dont leach any nutes from soil. Hope every one is doing great
420-magazine-mobile566953933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile32694949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile106788003.jpg

Jesus brother, you need to lollypop that bitch!! That is a freaking forest up in there!!

Don't be shy when you do that either....get rid of all that lower crap brother. You want good airflow through there when she has some nice buds growing

Back
Top Bottom