Watering challenges

We are embarking on week 4 and I cannot put a finger one why I cannot consistently keep these plants and their leaves perky. Are they out growing the 1 gallon pots? Am I under watering?

Typically I am worried to over water so I tend to under do it regularly and have been trying to correct recently. However, I watered about 20-25oz per plant 18 hours ago while at the end of its lighting period they were droopy ago even though it looked like their was moisture (visible in the fabric pots towards the bottom). The leaves feel papery thin so I am inclined to think they are under watered. Finally I just watered (2 hours prior to these photos) another 20-25oz per plant and am waiting to see what happens.

You may notice deficiencies from the leaf coloring - I was watering with the ph a bit too low and adjusted a week ago. They are almost recovered from that it looks like.

Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    989.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    872.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    462.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 44
Welcome to 420, Closet Urban Grower !
The leaves have that "corrugated" look- they should be smooth and flat.
Too much water is what it looks like to me.
@bluter 's got you covered. If you follow @Emilya's watering guide , you can't go wrong.
These plants don't need as much water as you'd think- recovering from too little water takes about half an hour- recovering from too much water can take days & days

Back
Top Bottom