Weed salad aka mixing strains

Bearif

Does anyone else do this? Last night i emptied out a black and mild and packed it with about a gram total of three strains: Skywalker OG, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and Northern Lights. I got super ripped and felt both the Indica and Sativa highs. I'm going to make another weed salad tonight!

Have any of you mixed strains like this? If so what combos, what was your fab combo? And how did you smoke it (bong, bowl, jay, etc)

Does anyone else do this? Last night i emptied out a black and mild and packed it with about a gram total of three strains: Skywalker OG, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and Northern Lights. I got super ripped and felt both the Indica and Sativa highs. I'm going to make another weed salad tonight!

Have any of you mixed strains like this? If so what combos, what was your fab combo? And how did you smoke it (bong, bowl, jay, etc)

When we mix strains to smoke we call it "Making a Salad" The last one was a fruit salad.... Blueberry, Lemon haze, Strawberry kush and Tangerine.
We packed it a big bowl and had at it. We have-em a lot... salads that is.

My Dr said to have plenty of green and to have salad regularly...but he didn't say if I had to eat them or smoke them.

My buddy always takes his homegrown and does the salad. First he always mixes the early stage OG and late stage OG to get the right blend of OG. He likes having the early and late mixed together.

Secondly, he also does the berry/fruit mixes.

Finally he will also throw one fat nugget from every sackie he has ever had into the "processing jar" for hash. That hash has everything in it. early ww, late stage berry, middle of the road lucy, a nug from that one guys bag we smoked at that party... etc. you name it.

I love making salads when I tend to get acclimated to a certain strain... Seems that sometime after a week of smoking the same bud just doesn't seem to always do the trick. So that's usually when I will make a salad... I just throw a bunch of different strains in my grinder and afterwords blaze away... :) much more potent, long lasting high that way :)

I also do layered bowls...a little weed, a little kief, more herb, a little hash, some kief... Thats a supreme salad :)

I do it quite often, my last plant turned out OK but just didn't have the couchlock effect I prefer. so I mix it with my premo bud and whamo back to the couchlock.

Where i come from the most typical "salad" would be what we call "A Wizard"... 50/50 green/hash and then you roll it as a joint. Every1 has tried that here.. It hits danish people very hard because we're used to mix our weed/hash with tobacco.. So the clean tobacco-free joint just knocks you to the sofa!
But i guess any mixing of weed counts as a salad.. I love mixing things, makes it more strong ^^ For example me and a mate used to go to Christiania in Denmark, buy 10 grams of 5-10 different strains and then just roam around in the car hitting joints and the bong all day.. great times man

I was wondering about the medical effects of mixing. Perhaps mixing strains can reveal a pinpoint treatment for many disorders etc...

Back
Top Bottom