Weed

Vdub56

420 Member
Hi sports fans. I’m going to try and post early May conditions and n Extreme North West Colorado Moffat co. We get hit every May. Then I’ll post how we survived and what we did. That’s my crop under there!! I had plastic down but the spring snow was too heavy. Most of the plants were smushed down and broken. I cut plastic straws( slit)and tapped it on to the damaged part staked them upright and watered. We had 8 more days of below freezing temperatures so I covered them with better supports and the next picture is yesterday. Aug 26 Those are 7’ plants with 4’ diameter. The plants that took the worst hit are still 4’ x 3’. So please don’t give up too early on growing. I used the First Nation method of planting. Many cool nights and hot days. I’ve had the best luck with Afghan, wedding cake and blue dream. Gorilla strains no so good. Have many good growing days!
Van

AFF05CBE-0C34-482C-897F-5263676F2EAB.jpeg

D83F4F59-6BEC-4FB2-8C6B-3CEC0BB7D81C.jpeg

Hi sports fans. I’m going to try and post early May conditions and n Extreme North West Colorado Moffat co. We get hit every May. Then I’ll post how we survived and what we did. That’s my crop under there!! I had plastic down but the spring snow was too heavy. Most of the plants were smushed down and broken. I cut plastic straws( slit)and tapped it on to the damaged part staked them upright and watered. We had 8 more days of below freezing temperatures so I covered them with better supports and the next picture is yesterday. Aug 26 Those are 7’ plants with 4’ diameter. The plants that took the worst hit are still 4’ x 3’. So please don’t give up too early on growing. I used the First Nation method of planting. Many cool nights and hot days. I’ve had the best luck with Afghan, wedding cake and blue dream. Gorilla strains no so good. Have many good growing days!
Van

The plants in the back are the ones referred to. This plant was ripped out of the ground a couple days ago my wife replanted it babied it and look at her!!!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @vdub

That's some extreme weather for may.
Do you only grow outside, or do you grow inside also?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Van

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Van

DE27FC2A-92E3-4A7D-B8F0-A605243DB629.jpeg

7F697F57-6FB7-4476-B401-81E0BF5AAB42.jpeg

Fantastic garden my friend :yahoo:
Love the owl ,does it work?
What are you feeding?
Hope you have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back