Week 7

meffa

Tomorrow will be the end of week 7 since I flipped to 12/12. The "parent" plants that I topped twice are really ripening up, nice colors showing and leaves are really yellowing. The clones from these parents look like they could go on forever. The main colas are pretty big and they're showing some colors too, but you can see the difference between the two.

I was hoping to harvest everything at the same time so I could use the tent they're in to dry, but I have a feeling I'll need to let the clones go a bit longer. The plants are in a 4x8, but I have a 4x4 that I could use to start the drying in for the plants that are ready first.

Do you guys/gals think a staggered harvest is the way to go? The first two pics are of the parents plants and the last is one of the clones. DSC_0058.JPGDSC_0059.JPGDSC_0060.JPG

I’m having to stagger three separate times with my current.
It looks like you still have a few weeks to go. When you stop seeing new white pistils form, I’d start checking trics with a loupe every few days.
I find staggered easier because trimming up multiple plants can be an all day task. Rough of the back.

I’m having to stagger three separate times with my current.
It looks like you still have a few weeks to go. When you stop seeing new white pistils form, I’d start checking trics with a loupe every few days.
I find staggered easier because trimming up multiple plants can be an all day task. Rough of the back.

All day task....I wish! N make sure your checking trichomes on the bud not on the sugar leaves, you cut those off anyways.

Started at noon, finished around 6 yesterday.
I budwash though, and my wife helped.
17158341-9809-4FF3-B6E3-915C46EA6846.jpeg

Started at noon, finished around 6 yesterday.
I budwash though, and my wife helped.
17158341-9809-4FF3-B6E3-915C46EA6846.jpeg
I've decided I'm going to bud wash too. I watched the Jorge Cervantes video where he uses hydrogen peroxide, and I read another how-to where they used lemon juice and baking soda.

What do you use for your bud wash? I was wondering if combining the hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, and baking soda would be ok?

I've decided I'm going to bud wash too. I watched the Jorge Cervantes video where he uses hydrogen peroxide, and I read another how-to where they used lemon juice and baking soda.

What do you use for your bud wash? I was wondering if combining the hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, and baking soda would be ok?
Read the thread in my signature. It lays it all out for ya.

Read the thread in my signature. It lays it all out for ya.
That is engraved in me now to bud wash, my first was with my autos and will continue, also Dr Ziggy's low and slow I did too, really smooth to smoke, but fridge space will be limited this harvest so I'll hang after washing what I can't fit lol

I seen that jorge Cervantes vid where he washed i thought that was pm in those vids. And im wondering why are the leaves yellowing so much at harvest like from flushing ? I hear some plants turn yellow like that. I got some that turn blue but i recently flushed few days ago week before harvest and im just wondering.

I seen that jorge Cervantes vid where he washed i thought that was pm in those vids. And im wondering why are the leaves yellowing so much at harvest like from flushing ? I hear some plants turn yellow like that. I got some that turn blue but i recently flushed few days ago week before harvest and im just wondering.
I believe the yellowing is normal at this stage due to a lack of Nitrogen and basically the plant naturally dying as it reaches its final stage.

Back
Top Bottom