Welcome To Mocha's Garden

Well, everything's going good in the garden :popcorn: waiting on an order of beans to arrive :yahoo: I know it's going to be a bit with the Covid-19 going on, but, ordered them Monday and received an e-mail on Wednesday saying they shipped :thedoubletake: I was a bit surprised...
My order is from @Herbies Seeds ...and here it is....
New Bean order.JPG

Oh man....now that's a nice order of beans! Looking forward to the next grow already!!

Thanks Rex, I'm not necessarily legal, and the cash stealth option is out at Herbies right now because of the Covid, so my buddy has an MMJ card, and can order legally through a bank transfer, and I'm teaching him to grow, so it's a fair trade, hands on learning for $180 worth of beans :thumb: and of course we'll have an option to have clones of whatever strains he or I may want :yummy:
Plus I gotta replenish the stock to fill that other tent up :popcorn:

Nice! That's a proper quid quo pro!!!

Too soon? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:(sorry couldn't resist!)

Seriously though that sounds like some tasty strains.
:rofl: :rofl: Never :rofl::rofl:
and I certainly hope so, they be in the drink as soon as they hit the mailbox :popcorn:

A little update on my GG#4 and my BBG Manifold, as well as my wilted clones :rofl:

Here's GG#4 at 3.5 weeks and already heavy resin production

And here' the Blackberry Gum Manifold at 5 weeks

And last but not least, the little wilted clones I transplanted are almost ready for another transplant :thedoubletake: this is why I don't scrimp on my nutrients, I go full blast to push them to their limits :thumb:

And again all my girls are in FFOF and being fed by the FF Trio nutrient line...Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom...and a little Epsom Salts when they need some greening up :thumb:

Garden looking great ! I haven’t used ff nutrients yet, I found two others that use the ff at 100% of there dosing . Didn’t know since techna flora and advanced nutrients before mc. Both of those I used less actually did a full flower at 25% advanced nutrients.
Congratulations on the MOTM run again .

Oh man those are looking great:drool:
Thanks man :passitleft: they've been neglected the last week or so, trying to get that room squared away with the other 4 x 4 in there...it's done now, the family was down for the week for fathers day, so my brother and my oldest son helped me run the rest of the duct and finish the electricity, and there's already 2 plants in there :popcorn:
Garden looking great ! I haven’t used ff nutrients yet, I found two others that use the ff at 100% of there dosing . Didn’t know since techna flora and advanced nutrients before mc. Both of those I used less actually did a full flower at 25% advanced nutrients.
Congratulations on the MOTM run again .
Thanks bud :passitleft:...yeah still waiting on my MC, damn mail runs at a snails pace out here, but my cat7 HD hard wire finally showed up for my TV, it was only 2 weeks late :rofl:
And that MOTM, while I wouldn't mind the title :cheesygrinsmiley: I really don't need the prizes :thedoubletake: ...just more stuff to gather dust :rofl:

Thanks man :passitleft: they've been neglected the last week or so, trying to get that room squared away with the other 4 x 4 in there...it's done now, the family was down for the week for fathers day, so my brother and my oldest son helped me run the rest of the duct and finish the electricity, and there's already 2 plants in there :popcorn:

Now that is an awesome Father's Day family time. Cant wait to see things packed up, which 2 did you put in?

Now that is an awesome Father's Day family time. Cant wait to see things packed up, which 2 did you put in?
My new fav :lot-o-toke: Blackberry Gum...They say it's only 23% THC, but wow, it potent as hell, lasts a long time, and tastes like Captain Crunch Berries :yummy::yummy:

My new fav :lot-o-toke: Blackberry Gum...They say it's only 23% THC, but wow, it potent as hell, lasts a long time, and tastes like Captain Crunch Berries :yummy::yummy:
Man I'm jealous already :rofl:

Aspirations for my someday lol. :yummy:

Man I'm jealous already :rofl:

Aspirations for my someday lol. :yummy:
You'll get there sooner than you think :thumb: I learned a lot on my own, trial and error, but it's only been the last couple years that I've been doing so well...thanks to these pages and people like yourself who are willing to "pass it on" :high-five:

Here just snapped a few shots of the finished grow room :slide:

You'll get there sooner than you think :thumb: I learned a lot on my own, trial and error, but it's only been the last couple years that I've been doing so well...thanks to these pages and people like yourself who are willing to "pass it on" :high-five:

Here just snapped a few shots of the finished grow room :slide:

Thank you, that actually means a lot. :Namaste: I just dont have the space, mine technically i guess is almost a micro grow, but she's as packed as it gets. Less plants (maybe just the 1) and a scrog next go around. Might make my height issues more manageable. Live and learn. Giving back and showing respect is just how I was raised :blunt:

Farming family out in the country.

Thank you, that actually means a lot. :Namaste: I just dont have the space, mine technically i guess is almost a micro grow, but she's as packed as it gets. Less plants (maybe just the 1) and a scrog next go around. Might make my height issues more manageable. Live and learn. Giving back and showing respect is just how I was raised :blunt:

Farming family out in the country.
I hear ya, I started in my pantry closet, but when ever my kids would come over, they head straight for the food :rofl: so I moved to the closet that's in my grow room...it was a spare room for things to gather dust :rofl:

Haha. Captain Crunch Berries - but it doesn’t hurt the roof of your mouth when you enjoy!

IKR...eat so much it hurts :rofl: and to make it worse, we eat the whole box :popcorn:

I hear ya, I started in my pantry closet, but when ever my kids would come over, they head straight for the food :rofl: so I moved to the closet that's in my grow room...it was a spare room for things to gather dust :rofl:

Yup, I understand...for myself I had to get creative :rofl:

Yup, I understand...for myself I had to get creative :rofl:
Hell, that looks pretty good :thumb: I wish I had taken pics of my first go around...we could all have a good laugh :rofl: I killed 5 out of 9 my first go :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::rip::rip: ...I loved 'em too much :rofl::popcorn: I know now to let them do there thing :morenutes::morenutes:

I'm on edge for those Punch Cookies, and any background on the Royal Queen. sounds like she will sparkle haha.

I might try your clone method out. I tried to take 1 from my current go around, but it just wilted away. That's why I'm attempting seed production.

definitely clicking that watch button though

peace,
Thanks @GrowerX :passitleft:all are welcome :hug:

And yeah me too, still waiting on the bean order...going to do a pheno hunt on the Pineapple Chunk first...then the Purple Punch Cookies will be the next hunt

Back
Top Bottom