Well hello there!

CBDInMe

420 Member
Hey hey, my name is Jay and my wife is Dani!

Glad to be a part of the community!
I am a long time smoker and lover of everything cannabis and my wife is not so much but has now been turned onto the lovely world of CBD!

We are even now starting our own CBD shop online and I myself am starting to do all kinds of research regarding cannabis!
(including a thermal battery that gains voltage when heated that is made from resin.. yes resin has amazing electrical properties too!)

Anyway we look forward to being a part of the community here!

Stay toasty friends!

<passes the joint to the next new comer>

welcome to 420Mag @CBDInMe
What do you guys have growing, any pics? :ganjamon:

Welcome @CBDInMe to :420:

That's pretty cool info on the thermal battery!
Thanks!

I would definitely like to mingle with more growers and others to see if anyone else globally has done anything like this, the only thing I have found is a fellow that did some hemp batteries.

I have also found that resin works 100% as an electrical putty, by itself it also acts more as a capacitor however when you add the typical alkaline battery contents with it that is when it becomes interesting!

The more heat that is gained, the higher the voltage output will read!
When the 'battery' cools it then loses it's charge, but this also could have been my janky arse case and it was just freely leaking electrons like a civ lol

to mingle you gotta go to the journal section. green menu, grow room, grow journal, journal in progress
have fun mingling :laughtwo:

Hello my name is Eric AKA Sticky glad I’m able to join the community I’m pretty new at this, just started my first run and hit my first harvest.In drying stage know yield wasn’t that big about 2 ounces . But that is a Few hundred dollar save to so can’t be that bummed what’s the saying I’ll get it next time! Any advice would be greatly appreciated is there a special nutrient I can add to help the growth of the cannabis ( I’m using the dirty dozen nutrient set from fox farm I’m usin ocean forest soil by fox farm with the Mars hydro TS 1000 in a 5x5 grow tent with a 6 inch outtake 6 inch carbon filter dehumidifier and humidifier hooked up to a ink bird humidity dehumidify control I follow the fox farm feeding schedule do I need to top more to get bigger yield ? Sorry about the run on sentences

Back
Top Bottom