What am I doing wrong?

led lights are only 50 % of their actually rating eg, 400 watts means about 210 watts actually ,were as a 400 watt hid is a true 400 watts , Ps this is true unless you are are buying a $1000.00 led from a high end led manufacturer and vispra isn't high end

1539479350330.jpeg.jpg

I didn’t think you needed to give them nutrients when you first asked what was wrong. It could have killed them lol.

If they are in hot soil, then a transplant could help them, might take a week but they will rebound.

I have been growing my soil for a year and a half. Adding different things to get a good balance.

Led if heat is a problem(1200 watt mars ) or if you have the ability to remove the hot air out, then hids , metal halide for veg and hps for flower , I would use a 600 watt for a 4x4x8 area .Be sure to add some extra perlite to that fox farm soil and no nutes for the 1 St week after transplant just some calmag and ph at 5.9 should work .I recommend some kind of mycorrhiza if you can your hand on some it really helps with the roots .

It will take a week at least to see a significate difference keep it moist and not soaking wet or bone dry , they probably won't drink to much the 1st couple of days , need time to adjust to their new home .

Led if heat is a problem(1200 watt mars ) or if you have the ability to remove the hot air out, then hids , metal halide for veg and hps for flower , I would use a 600 watt for a 4x4x8 area .Be sure to add some extra perlite to that fox farm soil and no nutes for the 1 St week after transplant just some calmag and ph at 5.9 should work .I recommend some kind of mycorrhiza if you can your hand on some it really helps with the roots .
Got to speak up. You were advised on pH from a coco grower. 5.9 pH is way out of the range of soil... don't do it. 6.3-6.8 in soil... I recommend 6.3 every time with FFOF. That soil was mixed to have a certain absorption and flow rate... adding more perlite to it messes that up. If you want to design your own soil, go for it... but don't call it fox farms ocean forest after that point... it is now a hybrid.
Also, we do not keep soil moist ... we actually want it to get bone dry between waterings... again, FFOF is not coco. I love the mycorrhiza suggestion though... I do it every week in veg as I am building up the roots.
Lastly, when is it time to transplant? When the plants can use up all the water in the container in 24 hours. Until then, you are still building up a capable rootball. IMHO this last transplant was too early.

it says no additional nutes needed for at least 30 days , some is organic some isn't. the 1st bag shown has earth worm casting in it , that provides a good portion of the nutes needed it also has a light texture airy texture and ph balanced , but what is it ph`d too it doesn't say .this is why I love my coco it's totally neutral .

I agree here, but providing them with the proper growing environment from the start makes the job a whole lot easier .White widow is a p.i.t.a. as a seedling but it grows very well and provides a high thc level when full grown , that's its silver lining .

Back
Top Bottom