What is a reasonable amount of time to cure buds?

Cure finished when nug jar empty. lol

I use Boveda 62% packs and store in jars and C-vaults. The curing happens the first month as mentioned.

Some plants dont change much but others change a lot.

In quart mason jars with small hygrometers. Burp jars daily, store in cool dark place. Try for 62% humidity. I also use Boveda or Boost humid packs. Edit: I also burp jars daily for one month

Other than a small tester bud I rarely even touch a new harvest until at least 4 to 6 weeks cure.
I take all the biggest fattest gooey buds and never touch those for 9 months at least.
I have about 1/3rd oz left of a Blueberry thats over 2 years cured and its just sublime.
Its like smoking Blueberry hash.
Very smooth.

Other than a small tester bud I rarely even touch a new harvest until at least 4 to 6 weeks cure.
I take all the biggest fattest gooey buds and never touch those for 9 months at least.
I have about 1/3rd oz left of a Blueberry thats over 2 years cured and its just sublime.
Its like smoking Blueberry hash.
Very smooth.
Yeah I bet that 2 year cured blueberry is sublime and very smooth. Nice:)

No harm in keeping some small nug jars for 3, 6, 9 months & so long, for taste difference over the length of cure it can be a interesting experiment.

I must admit, I do have a strain or two in the vintage 24 to 30 month period & the taste profile is pretty sweet if you prefer to vape or even a glass pipe or bong smoker.

I did have a bad experience with one blueberry cross strain & after 9 months the combustion smell was like eggy farts :cough:

Back
Top Bottom