What is the highest temperature we can get away with?

Yes they come on at 9am and off at 9pm, the temps are now 22c in the room and 25.4c in the tent so its rising again.
If you are worried about high temps, and your lights create heat, you should adjust the lighting schedule so that the lights are off during the hottest part of the day.;)

If they are now running, leave them on through the night till 9 am and then shut them off...have then come on 6-8 hours (or whatever your interval) later after the hottest part of the day has passed.

Im running acoustic fans, but an ac unit iv seen are only really made for just one room, my tent is against the wall which my neighbours bedroom is but today luckily enough iv stayed below 28c which is great.

Dang you are running acoustic fans & still worried about noise try adding acoustic ducting or even sound proof that side of wall.

Then flip your lights on to real life night time when the temps are much cooler...

How far do you really want to go ?

The bathroom fan looks like its a 4 (or even 3) inch vent pipe. The flow capacity is always determined by the smallest pipe. With a single 6 inch input, you can only that as output so you are not gaining with the second fan. The 4 inch exhaust restricts things even more.

The bath fan motor is not made to run continuously and has limited capacity - check the make/model for cfm spec.

I think I would vent it out the window.

Back
Top Bottom