What is up with my plant and its leaves?

What have you done and how are they looking now ?

We want pictures :)

Cheers
Flushed them with pH water at a pH of 5.8
Mixing the nutes at half of what I was giving them, ppm is between 900 and 1000, changed pH from 5.3 to 5.8.
I will upload pictures when I'm not at work.
Some of the leaves still look the same, not all the leaves on the plant went this way, mostly the leaves near the top of the plant.
the plant is almost due for harvest, could it also be partly down to that ? The other plants don't have the same issue

Ok, since Chuckeye requested some pics.
Here they are.

20210316_230749.jpg
20210316_230734.jpg
20210316_230727.jpg
20210316_230723.jpg
20210316_230830.jpg
20210316_230807.jpg
20210316_230759.jpg
20210316_230538.jpg
20210316_230527.jpg

Looking good !

The damaged leaves will not recover but it matters not, they will be chopped/trimmed anyway.

Cheers
I was thinking the exact same thing as I'm sure it's almost ready, the other 2 plants aren't quite as far on as the one that's leaves started turning dry and discoloured.
Could it be the plant cannibalising itself ?
I've read that near the end of their life cycle plants can start to cannibalise themselves.

I'm trying to get some decent pics of the trichomes to upload but the microscope doesn't do well if it's not steady.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I'm sure it's almost ready, the other 2 plants aren't quite as far on as the one that's leaves started turning dry and discoloured.
Could it be the plant cannibalising itself ?
I've read that near the end of their life cycle plants can start to cannibalise themselves.

In my rosy little world if you've done the best you can the leaves will be green right to the end ! At least that's my goal..
I'm trying to get some decent pics of the trichomes to upload but the microscope doesn't do well if it's not steady.

Still a lot of clear, as they say, "at least another week" :)

Cheers

In my rosy little world if you've done the best you can the leaves will be green right to the end ! At least that's my goal..

Cheers

Cheers

For my first grow I've not killed the plants, that's a good start I guess. Maybe my next grow or two might be a little more green and rosey

What colour should I look for in the trichomes for when it's ready ?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom