What kind of strain is this?

Ehsun

Hey everyone.

I got this plant and im really curiouse to know wtf im using.

Can anybody tell which kind of weed and flavor is this?

PS: I found a little seed inside of it. Is it the actual seed? can i grow it?

970e99c7cc.jpg

Hi welcome to the site. It's pretty much impossible for us to be able to suggest what type of strain it is by visual, to be honest with you. If you told us a little about the effects of the high we could tell you whether it was Indica/Sativa dominant.... Or I could just explain that to you now. Sativas effect more of an energetic and uplifting high, there's a lot of cerebral effects going on ( I just call that "trippy" or "heady" ) but with Indica it's a lot more of a body high, with strong physical sensations and often with a really strong sedating effect--I call it stoney.

If the seed is viable there's not really any reason why you wouldn't be able to grow it--if it's indeed a seed, a picture would help. If it's white/gray or light in color it may be too premature, a good seed will feel firm if you pinch it whereas a bad one will just squish with little resistance. The colors also range from light brown to nearly black, with different textures and appearances so it's hard to say when seeds will be good, but in my experience the lighter color they get the easier they are to smash and a plant they will not become. A good way to see is to germinate it, which is a fancy way of saying making it sprout a root before putting it into dirt to see if it's any good. You can do that in a lot of different ways, a lot of people did it in school where they soaked some paper towels and put some beans or something in between them. Same principle, lots of ways to do it though but it's the same thing really... Get seed wet, see if it's alive and wants to root, plant it.

Depending on why the plant grew the seed (if it was cross pollenated by another plant or if it self pollenated) you will only have a 50/50 shot of it being female.

Hi welcome to the site. It's pretty much impossible for us to be able to suggest what type of strain it is by visual, to be honest with you. If you told us a little about the effects of the high we could tell you whether it was Indica/Sativa dominant.... Or I could just explain that to you now. Sativas effect more of an energetic and uplifting high, there's a lot of cerebral effects going on ( I just call that "trippy" or "heady" ) but with Indica it's a lot more of a body high, with strong physical sensations and often with a really strong sedating effect--I call it stoney.

If the seed is viable there's not really any reason why you wouldn't be able to grow it--if it's indeed a seed, a picture would help. If it's white/gray or light in color it may be too premature, a good seed will feel firm if you pinch it whereas a bad one will just squish with little resistance. The colors also range from light brown to nearly black, with different textures and appearances so it's hard to say when seeds will be good, but in my experience the lighter color they get the easier they are to smash and a plant they will not become. A good way to see is to germinate it, which is a fancy way of saying making it sprout a root before putting it into dirt to see if it's any good. You can do that in a lot of different ways, a lot of people did it in school where they soaked some paper towels and put some beans or something in between them. Same principle, lots of ways to do it though but it's the same thing really... Get seed wet, see if it's alive and wants to root, plant it.

Depending on why the plant grew the seed (if it was cross pollenated by another plant or if it self pollenated) you will only have a 50/50 shot of it being female.

Hey buddy. Thanks for the reply.

From what i could tell, it might be Sativa. First time i tried this i was very relaxed and more high than usual. Focused on music and getting a lot of cool ideas from whatever the f i was listening to (im a music producer). And i do get creative and that is a Sativa effect (maybe that's just me). I did feel a little numb (and maybe that's because at first i thought it was Indiva and i haven't tried it out) anyway, i looked it online by the looks and i got a thing about a flavor called Brown Weed that had brown things on it as it is on this picture but im not sure about that because it was an Indiva strain.

The seed is pretty firmed and it looks kinda beautiful. Here is a picture:

photo_2016-08-22_13-38-10.jpg

I will wet-paper it and see what will happen.
Thanks for the help dude, hope next time you get even higher.

Most strains these days are hybrids crossed & backed with sativa, indica which may also be hybrid parents to create what you have just grown... so ye a little hard to say !

The seed may or may not resemble the original plant grown or share the same characteristics due to genetic linage of parent plants crossed with as these genetic's may differ per seed etc with out careful breeding, selection & of course with out being feminized from original parent plant.

So bit of a regular seed, Russian roulette type of thing i guess.

Most strains these days are hybrids crossed & backed with sativa, indica which may also be hybrid parents to create what you have just grown... so ye a little hard to say !

The seed may or may not resemble the original plant grown or share the same characteristics due to genetic linage of parent plants crossed with as these genetic's may differ per seed etc with out careful breeding, selection & of course with out being feminized from original parent plant.

So bit of a regular seed, Russian roulette type of thing i guess.

Well where im coming from and with the law and everything i don't think there are much flavors and strains out here.

Thanks for the reply.

I see hairs on it. Get rid of those. It will taste much better (might not get you quite as high). :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom