What should I do? Are they Sick? Please Help!

derkaderk

Hey folks,

As you can probably make out from the title, I am a newbie! This is my first year growing!

Below are pictures of 6 of my plants, they are potted outdoors (18liter pots) and have been growing for about 4.5 months now and began to flower about 4 weeks ago! They are growing in soil!

Regarding the pictures below, I would greatly appreciate any comments and any answers regarding these questions:

Should I remove the yellowing leaves?
Should i add more nutes?
I was told that it might be a salt build up issue but i have already flushed out 'Girl#1' and there seems to be no improvement, so what could this mean?
Approx. how long until the each of the ladies are ready to harvest? Or am I too late and they should be cut down immediately?? (I have a friend who thinks that i should cut down now before there is nothing left but i am not too sure about his advice)
I would greatly appreciate any advice comments and you can be as harsh or nice as you please, i invite criticism!

But please, any help would be great and if you need me to take anymore pictures or need more information please let me know!!!

Peace!!!

Girl1

Girl_1_6_.JPG
Girl_1_4_.JPG
Girl_1_5_.JPG
Girl_1_3_.JPG

Girl_1_2_.JPG
Girl_1_7_.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl_3_6_.JPG
Girl_3_5_.JPG

Girl_5.JPG
Girl_5_3_.JPG
Girl_5_4_.JPG
Girl_5_7_.JPG
Girl_5_6_.JPG
Girl_5_5_.JPG
Girl_5_8_.JPG
Girl_6_10_.JPG
Girl_4_11_.JPG
Girl_4_4_.JPG
Girl_4_5_.JPG
Girl_4_2_.JPG
Girl_4_3_.JPG
Girl_4_6_.JPG
Girl_4_9_.JPG
Girl_4_8_.JPG
Girl_4_7_.JPG
Girl_2_8_.JPG
Girl_3_3_.JPG
Girl_3_6_.JPG
Girl_4.JPG
Girl_3_4_.JPG
Girl_31.JPG
Girl_3_2_.JPG
Girl_3_5_.JPG
Girl_4_10_.JPG
Girl_5_5_.JPG
Girl_5_6_.JPG
Girl_5_7_.JPG
Girl_5_4_.JPG
Girl_5_3_.JPG
Girl_4_2_.JPG
Girl_4.JPG

Girl_6_9_.JPG
Girl_6_8_.JPG
Girl_6_7_.JPG
Girl_6_6_.JPG
Girl_6_5_.JPG
Girl_6_4_.JPG
Girl_6_3_.JPG
Girl_6_2_.JPG
Girl_6_11_.JPG

Don't know much about outdoor grows. But, if you cut them down then you will have 0 buds to smoke. If you let them go you may end up with something to smoke :hmmmm:

This may be a stupid question. If your going to grow outdoors, why not plant them in the ground?

Hey Scarfinger68,

that's what i was thinking. although i would smoke the leaf as a tobacco sub but i do not want to have spent this summer with nothing to harvest by the end of it!

I didn't plant them in the ground because the soil in my area is too acidic. Also, i had a close call as someone saw me leaving the area after i was tending to the plants and i had to move them to another spot asap! (was i glad i put them in pots then!)

Perhaps the pots are too small?

Also, if you wouldn't mind could you take a look at the flowers pics and could you give me an estimation on how long these should take until harvest?? If you can't that's cool too, I'm just curious

This is only a guess. I believe most outdoor grows are harvested in October.

I think you have a few things going on with those pictures.

1. Nute burn potentially
2. Potassium deficiency probably cause by hot weather
3. Some bug damage

My thought is if they where in the ground you wouldn't have to tend to them as much and less chance of being seen? Being in pots you need to water them more often.

In the ground mother nature will flush out the salt build up. I have heard some say that gorilla grows that they hardly ever checked on were their best producers. Only problem is someone else may come by and chopped them down before you do.

Best of luck!

Best I can say to do as a semi expireinecd outdoor grower is flush the pot(s) with three times the amount of water the pot would hold, looks like maybe 4 or 5 gallon pot so about 12 gallons , seems like ALOT but at this point it runs through the dirt and doesn't all stay.

Also skip a water cycle before and after you flush.

And as for bugs a great homemade remedy is
32oz water
1tbsn dish soap
1tsp veg oil

Mix well and spray the shit outa that thing, makeing sure to get undersides or the leaves, it would probly help to do one, wait a water cycle then do the other as both at once may stress the plant and possibly drown it

Dudes...... That's a root bound N deficiency.
Notice the lime green.
Notice the yellow leaves bottom up.
Notice the plant size to the pot size.

If you add nutes now she burns to death.
If you leave here she has crappy output.

To fix:
Dig a hole in the ground double the size of the current pot.
Plant this thing in there.
Put it in 1 1/2 times deeper than it currently is.
Add nothing but water.
Wait until October.
Bahm.

Back
Top Bottom