What's best pH for feeding in straight peat moss ?

yep, 6.1 and let the peat drift the pH negatively through the hydro range. Treat this grow as a soilless hydro with a negative drift and you will be golden.
Thats about what I been doing buy for day 19 my Barney blue cheese looks like a week ! Lol I did some looking around most of the autos I seen on day 19 are on at least three noeds and going on 6 inches or so my little girl still looks like a seedling so I'm trying to figure out my problem I was thinking pH but I guess not maybe I haven't been watering enough I've been try to keep it on the dry side so the peat doesn't drown my roots and I see very slight yellowing it's in a organic mix with peat and roots organic amendments foundation grow and bloom maybe 1 or too spoons of each nothing major at all

This pic was maybe two days ago like day 15 or 16

Attachments

• IMG_20190316_040301.jpg
    IMG_20190316_040301.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 252
Is it supposed to be watered like Coco, as In daily?

Very curious on this
I would... like whats it going to get out of the peat? The only nutrients the plant will see are in that roots organic... and if that is the nutes then the ph doesn't matter... just let the medium do what it will. But yes, water with the nutes daily. The real challenge would be using a synthetic nute that needed to stay in a range. This will be a snap. Roots Organic was a good choice for this odd medium and it should grow some tasty pot. Be ready to throw some calmag at it though... RootsO is magic, but it can't supply everything to a mag or calcium hungry plant.

Is it supposed to be watered like Coco, as In daily?

Very curious on this
Probably don't have to water everyday it holds more water and I've been told less air but I have perlite and it's in a bag so I think it'll trun out good I think I'll use Coco next time I'm just resting waters I have the auto in peat and the photos in a sort of homemade foz farm living soil mix I added some stuff to

Probably don't have to water everyday it holds more water and I've been told less air but I have perlite and it's in a bag so I think it'll trun out good I think I'll use Coco next time I'm just resting waters I have the auto in peat and the photos in a sort of homemade foz farm living soil mix I added some stuff to
I had a whole batch die n Coco but I'm starting to think they were duds and it wasn't me. Beware of seed city they do not like to replace they don't even want to talk about the duds turned me off from overseas orders completely at least of i order over here I can talk to somebody

yep, 6.1 and let the peat drift the pH negatively through the hydro range. Treat this grow as a soilless hydro with a negative drift and you will be golden.
I water my plants in pro mix with 6.1 but my run of go out 6.3 I'm in day 11 flowering what shoud I do ? Shoud I watering with 5.5 next time and hope my runoff comes out 6.1 ?

I water my plants in pro mix with 6.1 but my run of go out 6.3 I'm in day 11 flowering what shoud I do ? Shoud I watering with 5.5 next time and hope my runoff comes out 6.1 ?
You should stop measuring the pH of your runoff. Its reading is meaningless. Making changes based on the runoff reading is a sure way to wreck your grow. Continue watering at the correct pH for your medium.

You should stop measuring the pH of your runoff. Its reading is meaningless. Making changes based on the runoff reading is a sure way to wreck your grow. Continue watering at the correct pH for your medium.
Whats the right ph for pro mix in 12 days flowering ? 6.0 6.2 still ?

I always thought it was 6.1, but you need to check with someone that runs promix.

promix publishes a lot of information that diligently avoids an answer on this topic. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom