What's my issue?

bananarama

Ok, for starters, Im not sure what strain these babies are. I got the seeds from a friend who said they were apple kush; honestly who knows, I could be growing shwagg. Any who, they are about a month into veg, still on 24/0. Got them in ffof soil. They have been doing great up until recently. I think I have a heat/humidity issue maybe, idk, thats why I'm here. The sides of the leaves are curling and now Im starting to see a couple of brown or black spots appear only on the edges. It did get pretty hot the day before yes-day, but the weather has been crazy lately winter one day summer the next lol. Anyways I included some pics, anyone who has any ideas, please let me know... thanks
0021671.JPG
0011672.JPG

Re: Q: What's my issue?

I had thought that earlier and opened the door, I have yet to get a thermometer. I also lowered her down a brick just incase she was too close to the light too. I'm hoping that one of those were the issue. If not, I'll be back! (lol makes me think of terminator every time!)

:tokin:

You want from 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. Your plants would grow better with a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule.

Definitely heat stress. Get a thermometer in there sitting at canopy height with a fan, too. Even a small oscillating fan can remove a lot of ambient heat at the canopy zone.

I got a humidity reader / thermometer for 8$ walmart also tells the high and low temps of the day and same for the humidity also helps keep a good chart to know what's going on all day in your grow area and I tried starting a cheap grow room u get what u put in to it so a couple dollar now might save it plant later

Back
Top Bottom