What's the best strain for musical creativity and playability

Bud Grant

Hi,
The strain I got right now does make me creative, but often makes me forgetful. Is there a clean thinking strain you may suggest? You musicians out there??

:popcorn:

Yeah, what Bud said - I wanna know too. I'm addicted to music and it all sounds better when I'm stoned.

1969 Deluxe
IMG_20130507_113535_833.jpg

I've been reading about the African sativas, and I wonder if they might be especially good for music - supposedly a psychedelic high. Check out Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica, etc. I'm gonna pick up one of them in my seed buy.

[Edit] I was just looking through seed strains and ran across Jack Sinclair:

John Sinclair Sativa, known as ‘Trans-Love’ is a prime specimen of the celebrated tropical Cannabis Sativa, which allures connoisseurs worldwide with its lucid, cerebral effect and boost of energy. There is no better fuel for a creative mind than a garden of top quality John Sinclair Sativa plants!

Having spent several decades writing poetry and prose, John Sinclair has developed an expertise in recognizing creativity enhancing cannabis varieties, and John Sinclair Sativa is his tribute to smokers who appreciate the uplifting and energetic effect of the wonderful Sativa plant

sounds sexy as shit, but I'm in the north and the idea of that many months of flower blows my mind
I've been reading about the African sativas, and I wonder if they might be especially good for music - supposedly a psychedelic high. Check out Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica, etc. I'm gonna pick up one of them in my seed buy.

[Edit] I was just looking through seed strains and ran across Jack Sinclair:

John Sinclair Sativa, known as ‘Trans-Love’ is a prime specimen of the celebrated tropical Cannabis Sativa, which allures connoisseurs worldwide with its lucid, cerebral effect and boost of energy. There is no better fuel for a creative mind than a garden of top quality John Sinclair Sativa plants!

Having spent several decades writing poetry and prose, John Sinclair has developed an expertise in recognizing creativity enhancing cannabis varieties, and John Sinclair Sativa is his tribute to smokers who appreciate the uplifting and energetic effect of the wonderful Sativa plant

if you want a creative high, harvest ~1-2 weeks before the normal finishing. you got a little bit different buds.
i create music, paintings and writings with this way.
and i have few experimental hibrids, i want to create a definitelly creative strain. if anyone interested, pm me :)

words of wisdom thanks for sharing shangrila
if you want a creative high, harvest ~1-2 weeks before the normal finishing. you got a little bit different buds.
i create music, paintings and writings with this way.
and i have few experimental hibrids, i want to create a definitelly creative strain. if anyone interested, pm me :)

Thanks shangrila!

I can't contact you via private message but:

1. I'm looking for HEMP seeds. I want to plant it all over the city like they did in Guttingen (Germany) recently.
2. What's the price for the hibrids?

Back
Top Bottom