What's wrong with leaves

I’m calling in the big guns! @Bill284, will you take a look and give us your opinion? Thanks!
Hey Phyto :ciao: thanks for the tag.
Hi @Newgrower2022 Hope you are well my friend.
Sorry about your garden.
It seems you have gotten some attention from our crew.
They are all try to help, you will have to excuse the various opinions and try to pick out what will help.
We are just so eager to to help.
But let's get this fixed promix hp is soilless, that's why you are watering so often.
But you ph is an issue, since promix hp is soilless its considered hydroponic and must be ph'd as such.
Set ph to 5.8 for pro mix hp.
Drop your temps to 85.
Feed water feed water is a good schedule full strength nutrients to runoff.
Make sure you have lots of air circulation.
And rh should be 55 ish range.
But get your ph under control your wonderful garden will improve.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

my bad... thought it was soil.
It's OK I had to reread it 3 times to figure out what's going on.
Not even sure I caught everything.
Lots going on there.
But hp is considered hydroponic so 5.7 - 5.8 ph is the range.
It's also hydrophobic so if it drys it repels water.
So must be kept wet.
Hope your good cbdhemp808 :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Sorry about your garden.
They are all try to help, you will have to excuse the various opinions and try to pick out what will help.
But let's get this fixed promix hp is soilless, that's why you are watering so often.
But you ph is an issue, since promix hp is soilless its considered hydroponic and must be ph'd as such.
Drop your temps to 85.

Bill

Thanks Bill that’s why I asked for help, I didn’t realize promix was considered soil less. But that makes even more sense.

But even hydro can get root rot, yeah? I guess we'll find soon what happens.
Any plant can get root rot, absolutely.
Usually when it's roots the majority of the plant tends to look pretty shoddy.
But it's just a few leaves.
Not the plant.
Hopefully it's just ph.
Hate to see something bad happened to such a lovely garden.

Bill

Sorry about your garden.
Drop your temps to 85.

Bill
We are using promix organic on it not the HP for this grow. I'm not sure what's going on with them

We are using promix organic on it not the HP for this grow. I'm not sure what's going on with them
Would be nice to see another photo... see how they're doing.

Recently I experienced – for the first time ever – two cases of stem rot that killed the plants. In one case, the symptoms looked very much like wilting and yellowing of leaves that would be caused by over-watering or poor pot drainage. That plant had a very noticeable white fungus all around the base of the stem just under the soil. The other plant had a funky looking stem from the soil level on up for about 1 ft. ... kind of wrinkled and bumpy. [ More info in my grow journal starting here. ]

So, a bad case of over-watering or poor pot drainage can lead to stem rot and/or root rot.

Would be nice to see another photo... see how they're doing.

Recently I experienced – for the first time ever – two cases of stem rot that killed the plants. In one case, the symptoms looked very much like wilting and yellowing of leaves that would be caused by over-watering or poor pot drainage. That plant had a very noticeable white fungus all around the base of the stem just under the soil. The other plant had a funky looking stem from the soil level on up for about 1 ft. ... kind of wrinkled and bumpy. [ More info in my grow journal starting here. ]

So, a bad case of over-watering or poor pot drainage can lead to stem rot and/or root rot.
We will have to get a picture tomorrow they are in bed right now but they are in fabric pots 2 5 gallons and. A 10 gallon. And when the husband checked them he didn't notice any bumps on it

Promix organic is soilless aswell.
Peat moss, perlite, coco coir and mycorrhizae.
No soil.
So same rules apply.
5.8 , feed, water, feed, water.
Keep it wet.

Bill284

We will have to get a picture tomorrow they are in bed right now but they are in fabric pots 2 5 gallons and. A 10 gallon. And when the husband checked them he didn't notice any bumps on it
I'm not saying you've got root/stem rot, but...

Grab a flashlight or headlamp and check the base of the stem were it meets the soil, and just under the soil, for white fungus. (here's what it looked like on my plant.)

My other plant that died, with the funky stem looked like this...

1657245431109.png

I'm not saying you've got root/stem rot, but...

Grab a flashlight or headlamp and check the base of the stem were it meets the soil, and just under the soil, for white fungus. (here's what it looked like on my plant.)

My other plant that died, with the funky stem looked like this...

1657245431109.png
I would but they are in a shed and if crack the door the light floods them so I can't but we can look first thing in the morning

Back
Top Bottom