Which seed

mrabudjournal

Need some advice on my grow,

Whats best autoflowering seed to go for under a 600w hps light in soil inside a trojan gold 10 tent (1m2 2m tall). How many could i fit inside the tent am going for yield.

Any advice is appreciated

Mr A Bud

Since you have a small space, choose an Indica strain that stays small. And since you are a new grower, get something that is easy to grow. Northern Lights & White Widow would be worth looking at.

Ian

I dealt with seedsman seed out of the uk. They shipped in a week to Canada and he had the order out within three days. This was my first time growing from seed as I've always used clones outdoors and I was able to germ 6/6 seeds that I attempted. They shipped the seed in a rfid proof wallet since I took the stealth tracked option and I'd say it was worth it. Since he is a seed bank I was able to get a very rare strain that I was looking for along with a ton of freebies as well. Overall look for a reputable seed dealer and follow a similar journal to your own setup and read, read, read! Good luck in your search for your strain.

I dealt with seedsman seed out of the uk. They shipped in a week to Canada and he had the order out within three days. This was my first time growing from seed as I've always used clones outdoors and I was able to germ 6/6 seeds that I attempted. They shipped the seed in a rfid proof wallet since I took the stealth tracked option and I'd say it was worth it. Since he is a seed bank I was able to get a very rare strain that I was looking for along with a ton of freebies as well. Overall look for a reputable seed dealer and follow a similar journal to your own setup and read, read, read! Good luck in your search for your strain.
Cheers man never found that site on a search yet so will check em out. Been looking at alot of peoples setups and thinking need to upgrade already.

For seeds, you need go no further than our 420 sponsors. The seed banks & breeders are often running specials which they detail in the sponsor thread.

Ian

Cheers man never found that site on a search yet so will check em out. Been looking at alot of peoples setups and thinking need to upgrade already.

Ian will be able to correct me if I'm wrong but seedsman is a listed sponsor I believe, I know I found a recommendation for them on these forums when I was researching my setup and what I wanted to grow. I've only used them but like I said can't say anything bad about him.

Ian will be able to correct me if I'm wrong but seedsman is a listed sponsor I believe.

You are correct. :thumb:

And they have a special in the 420 Sponsor thread.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom