White Indica - LED Grow 180W - Soil

Weekly update:
DSC017301.JPG

DSC017323.JPG

Looks like i'm going to switch back to 13/11 any day now.. hoping they won't stretch much.

Thanks for the help! I know for sure which lights I'm getting for my crop!

Oh, but what soil mix did you use and did you use any nutes? Thanks buddy.:nicethread:

Thanks for the help! I know for sure which lights I'm getting for my crop!

Oh, but what soil mix did you use and did you use any nutes? Thanks buddy.:nicethread:

No problem!

I used hydroton on the bottom, then i add layers of black soil and cacti soil 50/50. Could use some perlite in there but it's pretty xpensive in this part of the world so i left it out. The soil tends to pack up so i need to add some more every now and then. I'm using GHE FloraGrow series nutes with 1/2 amount every other time i water

No problem!

I used hydroton on the bottom, then i add layers of black soil and cacti soil 50/50. Could use some perlite in there but it's pretty xpensive in this part of the world so i left it out. The soil tends to pack up so i need to add some more every now and then. I'm using GHE FloraGrow series nutes with 1/2 amount every other time i water

Thanks bud. I hope you're going to post your harvest :grinjoint: Did you buy your seeds off a site, or locally? Thanks agian!

Some bugs hit the plants and the other one kinda stopped flowering - dammit. Other one is still alive, but the leaves are covered with bugs - even after trying to get rid of them couple of times. But it still keeps flowering so, i guess i'm gonna let it finish anyways. I'll take photos later...

Wow those are stacked tight :D
Gonna give some dense nuggets for sure.

But a word of advice: keep your grow as CLEAN as possible to avoid molds, fungi, pests. All those dead leaves lying on the moist earth is a perfect environment for all of those things I listed. Oh, and fungus gnats feed on those decomposing fungi and add ANNOYANCE to injury :p

What have you been feeding em (stopped flowering?), light leak during dark period? Oh, and what bugs?

Wow those are stacked tight :D
Gonna give some dense nuggets for sure.

But a word of advice: keep your grow as CLEAN as possible to avoid molds, fungi, pests. All those dead leaves lying on the moist earth is a perfect environment for all of those things I listed. Oh, and fungus gnats feed on those decomposing fungi and add ANNOYANCE to injury :p

What have you been feeding em (stopped flowering?), light leak during dark period? Oh, and what bugs?

day 42/55

Not really stopped flowering, wrong choice of words, but the other plants flowers haven't grown almost at all compared to the one on the right.

Not sure which bugs, but to the blind eye they look like regular aphis who are feeding on the top of the leaves quite effectively. Never encountered any bugs before so i can't be sure. Tried some mild milk-water solution on them, helped a bit but they come back quickly...

Thanks for the advice, i should keep the room cleaner in the next grow. I use the excuse of not having enough time lately, but it's a poor excuse of course... Anyways, about 10 days to harvest now so there's not much to do anymore, feeding them now with GHE Ripen before starting to flush.

What i'm going to do after the harvest is to clean up the grow room and spray it with pesticide in order to kill the bugs/eggs before bringing in the next plant (which is in hydro bubbler btw)

So far i'm not impressed by the LEDs, though i'm not disappointed either - more or less what i expected. I'm more disappointed with the qualities of this strain, wasn't what was promised.

In the next grow i'll have this same strain, but possibly adding another strain as well..

So far i'm not impressed by the LEDs, though i'm not disappointed either - more or less what i expected. I'm more disappointed with the qualities of this strain, wasn't what was promised.

In the next grow i'll have this same strain, but possibly adding another strain as well..

Hey brother
One of your problems is your soil, Your soil is too compact. Don't skimp out on something like perlite. As you can see it makes a big difference. Your roots like oxygen and they cant get any if your soil is compacted. To late now but for next time. Also MJ loves h2o2 everyday. It helps with the oxygenation and keeps your roots healthy use the concentate at 3ml/gallon or 1ml/litre. also flush with straight water once a week.

Back
Top Bottom