White Russian - Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 & Blue Mammoth Auto Soil Grow

Perception

Hi 420 Growers,

I'm not exactly new to growing however, my previous grows have been terminated early due to uncontrollable factors. So for the sake of my first grow journal i'm going to assume i'm starting from scratch and therefor a newbie grower.

Ok first ... my indoor garden.

I have
3 Blue mammoth auto's growing in a single pot (approx 25L) Miracle Grow moisture control soil.
1 White Russian In a 25L pot with miracle grow moisture control soil
1 Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 in a 5L pot with miracle grow moisture control soil.

All 3 have had 24hrs Under 600W Dual Spectrum HPS light until switching to 12/12 (Auto's had no choice due to space and budget).

WR popped soil Aug 10 2012
AUH#2 popped soil Aug 17 2012
BM#1 popped soil Aug 10 2012
BM#2,3 popped soil Aug 17 2012

Light switched to 12/12 Sept 16 2012

Set up in Small downstairs toilet with no windows, Rhino Carbon filter with 4" RVK Extractor fan with ducting up to toilet pre existing extractor fan. The plants are set approx 24" from light. Day temps between 26oC - 28oC Night temps between 20oC - 22oC. Small "Distillery" type setup for extra CO2. RH Unknown and no way to measure.
PH of Soil 7, PH of nutrient feed 5.5. I water when the surface drys out and the pots feel light. Every other water includes Nutes.

Was using miracle grow nutrients until switch to my own concoction of potash, dried blood, Garden Lime and super phosphate. No Pests. Nutrient concentrations 5 grammes dried blood, 10 grammes super phosphate & 10 grammes potash to 8L water. (But no real idea what im doing, Hence ultra low concentrations). Garden lime added as and when required for calcium and magnesium deficiencies.

I hope this is enough info for everyone, if not feel free to ask.

I dont really know about hydro but dont really have the money for it so it isn't a problem right now.

With my grow... are my nutrients doing any harm? or are they even helping?

Now some pics ...

WR Day 7 of 12/12

Group Shot

Below - AUH2 1 day before 12/12

Well, I hope i have provided enough pics and i look forward to hearing from fellow growers.
Ω

re: White Russian - Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 & Blue Mammoth Auto Soil Grow

Hello again,

(To anyone watching :nomo:)

Brief update on what has happened recently ...

The Arjans Ultra Haze #2 has been repotted into a 50L pot at day 11 of 12/12.

I topped the AUH#2 The day before 12/12 in the hopes she would not get too tall. But hey, she might get fatter cola's if i let her grow her own way lol.

Now onto the White Russian, she stands at 21" at day 18 of 12/12. she has 5 main colas at the top all trying for supremacy lol.

But looking nice at the moment

The Blue Mammoth Hoarde is doing rather well too ...

The BM#1 which is a week older than the other 2 is starting to form crystals,

But she has stayed quite short, the BM#2 was a slight bit taller and had a couple of branches
as seen below...

The last blue mammoth turned out to be quite a monster, it took longer to get into flowering and has branched massively.

I hope those pics attract a minor bit of interest lol.

I took a clone of the white russian and of the AUH#2, Today they were put into their pots after 10 days of rooting.

Thank you for looking and i hope all is well in You're world.
Ω

Having to move set up today, running out of space and grow room becomming too hot. will post pics once done. hop.e all is well

Another quick update,

I have set up the girls in a tent i had and will need to repair but for now should be ok.

Now a few pics ...

Hope everyone likes the piccys.
Ω

Congrats on the new journal! + reps to you! That heats a booger to deal with huh!

Ha, Yeah tell me about it. Think i got it sorted now tho. I'm trying to go by Green House seed co. methods in their online vids. Now i think i got everything almost the same or at least very close to.

Took a look at some of your journals... nice!!!

Hey man
Lovin the bathroom setup,man i could sit on that toilet all day.lol
Plants are lookin awesome.If you can get the green house seeds method right you will have one heck of a harvest.Those guys are absolute legends.I could watch there vids all day long.Hope it works out for ya.
Plants are looking very very nice man.
Im subbed :popcorn:

Thanks man, Im looking forward to the Harvest a bit too much lol. Think i got the greenhouse seeds method sussed now, but had to move them to a tent. 1.8m High, might not be enough by the looks of the AUH2 lol

Thats always the way man.You spent weeks looking,hoping,pampering you plants and when flowering time come you end up going insane because you want them to finish to see how much bud you have got.
I feel you pain my friend.:)

Just taken off the main fan shade leaves. they were blocking lower branches. still have temps in the high 80s tho. cant seem to bring it down without making my carbon filter useless lol

Hello all,

lots has changed in a small space of time ... things starting to look good. the white russian has started trich prpduction and will grt frosty soon. the massive blue mammoth looks like she will flower longer than the russian at this rate lol interesting pheno for an auto. The AUH2 is coming along nicely and getting very big. she may need some training if she continues to grow like this lol. i cant wait to smoke her... but thats a christmas wake and bake. unless she takes a bit longer to flower than 11 weeks lol.

thats it for now, will upload pics tomorrow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom