White Widow Auto 1st Grow

Plants looking nice and happy :morenutes:
Shes growing so fast now its unreal !Btw Your journal is great . Honestly a lot of it is over my head so I have to look it all up but its helping me learn about stuff I would never know . Its really interesting.

I learn from every journal I read and try to adapt it to my own if necessary. Its really fun tbh. And each day you learn something new which makes it all the better. Good luck! Looking beautiful :Namaste:

B613998E-9E02-4CBB-8DF4-0BC4886D27D2.jpeg

So she looks like the dark green leaves got a little lighter. Does that indicate to up the mc another 1/2 g ?
What are you feeding right now? No that’s a nice colour of green. I’d hold off where your at for a couple feedings

when you say another 1/2 gallon, what do you mean? Was that a typo?

because you feed the plant only enough to be enough if that makes sense... if it takes 1 gallon of water before you start to see a decent amount of run off, then give her no more water then the 1 gallon of water. What you mix into the water for grams of MC per gallon of water is what you will be adjusting. :thumb:

What are you feeding right now? No that’s a nice colour of green. I’d hold off where your at for a couple feedings

when you say another 1/2 gallon, what do you mean? Was that a typo?

because you feed the plant only enough to be enough if that makes sense... if it takes 1 gallon of water before you start to see a decent amount of run off, then give her no more water then the 1 gallon of water. What you mix into the water for grams of MC per gallon of water is what you will be adjusting. :thumb:
I meant another 1/2 gram of mc .

B613998E-9E02-4CBB-8DF4-0BC4886D27D2.jpeg

So she looks like the dark green leaves got a little lighter. Does that indicate to up the mc another 1/2 g ?

How much MC are you at? I had these dark green leaves as well and i increased only by .25 each time...white widow auto is indica dominant?

Your auto is in flower correct? Or is it preflowering...either way, in my opinion you should be on at least 4g MC.
2.5g is not enough for a plant that size. Im at 2g for my seedling/early veg....i would start increasing each feeding till you get up to around the 5g mark

I dont see one tipburn mark so thats good but i believe that means you will be able to push MC harder on her

Also my experience is in promix hp so it might slightly differ...maybe @Emilya can provide some more insight on this.

Yes it
Your auto is in flower correct? Or is it preflowering...either way, in my opinion you should be on at least 4g MC.
2.5g is not enough for a plant that size. Im at 2g for my seedling/early veg....i would start increasing each feeding till you get up to around the 5g mark

I dont see one tipburn mark so thats good but i believe that means you will be able to push MC harder on her

Also my experience is in promix hp so it might slightly differ...maybe @Emilya can provide some more insight on this.
Yes its an auto flower . She started throwing pistils about a week ago . Im not sure if you would call her current state flowering or preflowering . Shes planted in ffof if that matters . I was advised to scale back the mc because of how dark the leaves were last week . They’ve lightened up since then

You only add the amount of MC the plant is asking for, judging by the colour of green @780grow :ciao:

is my understanding of how MC works, and how it should be implemented:smokin:

Very fair statement...i had pretty dark leaves throughout and didnt increase by more than .25 at once with my upper being 6.5g and at that it was showing issues. All im saying is 2.5g is quite low for being in week 1 of flower, again the ffof im not familiar with.

Yes it

Yes its an auto flower . She started throwing pistils about a week ago . Im not sure if you would call her current state flowering or preflowering . Shes planted in ffof if that matters . I was advised to scale back the mc because of how dark the leaves were last week . They’ve lightened up since then

Some autoflowers are more senstive than others but i believe a white widow is a strain that should be able to handle increased mc.

You only add the amount of MC the plant is asking for, judging by the colour of green @780grow :ciao:

is my understanding of how MC works, and how it should be implemented:smokin:

F6F87858-2877-4FC5-91F0-923D9A463D2E.png

I posted this just so I can refer back to it if I need to .

1C526F3F-A08E-4BCB-8BF5-348676510538.jpeg
C61D5D8E-352F-4178-80CD-51B88B077A0F.jpeg

these pics arent the greatest hopefully you can see where i tried propping up this branch . Its really long and its coming all the way from the main stem at the very bottom of the plant and it goes to the top of the canopy at the outer edge of the plant . It was drooping down pretty bad and Im worried its going to break as the branch gets heavier . Does anyone have any creative ideas how i can take the pressure off the lower section of it so it doesn’t snap ?

Shit, it’s gunna have a lot more weight on it before it’s finished. I think you’ll be fine, but you could make a lil stake with a popsicle stick, and v. Out the top then stick it under the branch to support it.

you could also buy Yoyo’s for when they’re older and you have heavy colas.

Shit, it’s gunna have a lot more weight on it before it’s finished. I think you’ll be fine, but you could make a lil stake with a popsicle stick, and v. Out the top then stick it under the branch to support it.

you could also buy Yoyo’s for when they’re older and you have heavy colas.
[/QUOTE
I was thinking about stealing my dogs bone toy and wedging it were it bends up lol the yoyo is the thing that ties the plant from the top ?
539092C3-64B6-4271-A06C-909B39C5BC7F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom