White Widow Auto 1st Grow

BF108143-7BCF-440D-9CD5-698F3B469294.jpeg
ED60DE7F-49F8-46E6-A417-95EDDF652754.jpeg
21E70596-7735-4863-9AC8-8C0CE9C2960E.jpeg

About 14 days into flower . She looks good to me but what do I know . Some pistils are turning orange I dont know if thats good or bad but I know I like to smoke weed with orange hairs lol . I have to do a defol soon as you can see by the pics the middle of the plant is a mess and blocking light . Im kind of nervous about it because Im not really positive about what to chop and what to leave . All in all shes seems like a strong plant she’s survived every one of my attempts to wreck her lol Hope everyone is having a great weekend .

BF108143-7BCF-440D-9CD5-698F3B469294.jpeg
ED60DE7F-49F8-46E6-A417-95EDDF652754.jpeg
21E70596-7735-4863-9AC8-8C0CE9C2960E.jpeg

About 14 days into flower . She looks good to me but what do I know . Some pistils are turning orange I dont know if thats good or bad but I know I like to smoke weed with orange hairs lol . I have to do a defol soon as you can see by the pics the middle of the plant is a mess and blocking light . Im kind of nervous about it because Im not really positive about what to chop and what to leave . All in all shes seems like a strong plant she’s survived every one of my attempts to wreck her lol Hope everyone is having a great weekend .
A wise man once told me, to just go for it when it comes to defol lol. Its fun and you kind of learn things on your own when you go through to trim. And a word of advice, measure twice, cut once lol :p

A wise man once told me, to just go for it when it comes to defol lol. Its fun and you kind of learn things on your own when you go through to trim. And a word of advice, measure twice, cut once lol :p
Im a carpenter I know that rule well brother . All the tutorials say not to defoliate if you dont have experience but how can you get experience if you don’t do it !!! Lol im going to wait a couple more days I guess then go for it .

Im a carpenter I know that rule well brother . All the tutorials say not to defoliate if you dont have experience but how can you get experience if you don’t do it !!! Lol im going to wait a couple more days I guess then go for it .
Lol, well i made a costly mistake by not using that rule. But, thankfully everything worked out. Hell ya you’ll get it, i gave mine a few hack jobs with no negative effects.

Lol, well i made a costly mistake by not using that rule. But, thankfully everything worked out. Hell ya you’ll get it, i gave mine a few hack jobs with no negative effects.
You’re plants look incredible dude . Youre a natural at this . Idk if I have the green thumb like that. Ill be thrilled with the yield you got from the smaller plant .

Thanks !! Its finally starting to resemble a pot plant . You have any advice for the defol im going to do besides don't screw it up ?
Which defol? Are you doing a lollipop? Pick a spot on the plant and cut everything below that point. Getting rid of Larfy bud sites! :thumb: Good luck man!

1BB1A8E9-7310-42A8-A894-05DFF635E6D1.jpeg
3A9C1C2F-0595-4422-B4DD-581EEC6A8B46.jpeg
7A360E80-E5BC-439F-924E-71632233B9ED.jpeg

3 weeks into flower . Did a defol yesterday. She drinking like a machine ready for me every 3 rd day . Im thinking of either building or buying a veg tent so I can start my dark angel and hash plant photos . I have no clue what kind of yield ll get off this one but hopefully it holds me over till the photos are ready

Awesome looking girl you got going 6th. You will definitely have a decent harvest with her. How did they take the bloom light being turned on?
Thanks !! She really didn't like the bloom light at all the first day it was on leaves went straight down I thought she was in trouble but after that she really seems to have taken to it .

Crop King
White Widow Feminized Auto Flower
Vivosun 4x4 tent
FFOF
Well Water
3 gallon fabric pots
20200425_110722.jpg

2000 W (375w) King led
Infinity s6 fan w/ carbon filter 6”
Passive intake

I’m very hesitant to put this online not in a 420 friendly location . But I have zero growing experience and am sure I will need help at some point . Been lurking for a while .
I have everything set up and I’m just dialing in temps ,timers and fan settings plan on germinating this weekend . So far my temps are between 74-78f rh 35-40% .
Thats my story will post pics of setup tomorrow. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
My WW autos. Around day 45.

Back
Top Bottom