White Widow Auto 1st Grow

1BB1A8E9-7310-42A8-A894-05DFF635E6D1.jpeg
3A9C1C2F-0595-4422-B4DD-581EEC6A8B46.jpeg
7A360E80-E5BC-439F-924E-71632233B9ED.jpeg

3 weeks into flower . Did a defol yesterday. She drinking like a machine ready for me every 3 rd day . Im thinking of either building or buying a veg tent so I can start my dark angel and hash plant photos . I have no clue what kind of yield ll get off this one but hopefully it holds me over till the photos are ready
Shes getting fat and frosty baby. Definitely going to be plumping up everyday. Glad she is responding better to the light :idea::morenutes:

Did you cut a hole in your box for a fan? Do you even need an out take fan for veg ?
I did not. What I did was,
063313AA-D0CD-4697-B714-BE36C910981B.jpeg

I drilled holes along the bottom of the box, to allow some air flow. It doesn’t give much, but it’s something. Just enough so they don’t suffocate i there.

I always put the lid on for when I go to bed, and then take it off when the light turns on. When I’m working, it’s always after I get home from work. Then when I go to bed, I put the lid back on. Then I leave a small fan inside the box to eliminate stagnant air.

I mean what a person could of done, is drilled a bunch of small holes in the bottom floor of the box. I didn’t because when I built it, it sat on the ground/carpet under my tent. So I never thought of it. After I built the stand, it’s absolutely do able! I tried to minimize light escaping the box because it was under my tent which had 12/12 light schedule.

So I refrained from cutting a giant hole for the fan to sit in extracting air out of the box. I had planned originally to have a tube running from the box, to the tent, then drawing it out the extraction fan from the tent.. ultimately having them connected...just never did it.

So I refrained from cutting a giant hole for the fan to sit in extracting air out of the box. I had planned originally to have a tube running from the box, to the tent, then drawing it out the extraction fan from the tent.. ultimately having them connected...just never did it.
I understand now . I have another question im going to try your suggestion of worm casting and perlite would I ph the water as if growing in soil or is that considered like coco also can I start my seeds in that medium ?

Yep that was my first initial thought. Calcium. Sometimes calcium can be hard to diagnose because calcium deficiencies are often accompanied by magnesium, iron, and/or other cannabis deficiencies. But first thought it was calcium.

I understand now . I have another question im going to try your suggestion of worm casting and perlite would I ph the water as if growing in soil or is that considered like coco also can I start my seeds in that medium ?
Nope I never PH’d my water... I did at the beginning. To 6.2 then I stopped and everything was fine. Yep you can start in it. Start in a small pot though. I usually start in peat pucks. Then once you see roots out the bottom, transplant to the first pot. This Boptang run, I ran out of peat pucks so I had to start in small pots.

Yep that was my first initial thought. Calcium. Sometimes calcium can be hard to diagnose because calcium deficiencies are often accompanied by magnesium, iron, and/or other cannabis deficiencies. But first thought it was calcium.

Nope I never PH’d my water... I did at the beginning. To 6.2 then I stopped and everything was fine. Yep you can start in it. Start in a small pot though. I usually start in peat pucks. Then once you see roots out the bottom, transplant to the first pot. This Boptang run, I ran out of peat pucks so I had to start in small pots.
I have calmag should I mix it in next feeding? Do you have any idea how much ?

What does it say on the directions. Normally it’s like 2 ml per litre or something. For instance mine says 2 ml per litre, so I would put roughly 8 ml per gallon. :thumb:
It says 2-4 ml per gallon in bloom and 3-5 ml per gallon in bloom so i guess ill give her 3 ml tomorrow when she feeds

Back
Top Bottom