White Widow Auto 1st Grow

What kind of cal mag do you have?

are you sure that’s not per litre?
E2CBE069-8968-4704-964C-B4211BEF37ED.jpeg
32396D20-AFED-4F9C-9D97-F770B1CB4290.jpeg

Is calmag something that can be harmful? Maybe next grow I should just add it from the start ?
Nope not at all. But... the plants needs for calcium/magnesium are higher/lower in different stages of their life. When their young, the demand isn’t very high. Then it gets higher because of maturity. Give this a read. it’s not from 420 but it explains a lot.

BDA0BD2F-F955-4181-91DB-431C3628750B.jpeg
51E95B03-8D44-463A-906A-DE8B74CC675E.jpeg
AE76EB1A-F2BA-4743-87BD-24A6656BBBA5.jpeg

Broken Arrow !! Company about to be overrun calling in all air support in the area !!! Ok I got that out of my system. This “weed “ sure is tricky to grow . I fed her yesterday I added 3ml of calmag as per the instructions on the bottle also 4g mc . I also raised the light back up to 24” . If anyone can tell me whats wrong I’ll buy you a snickers .

Try adding 2 ml per litre instead. See if your tips burn... if they burn slightly, then you know where your max is... dumb it down a bit with the next feeding.... buuuuut! Hear me out..

your plants are getting to the age now where they’ll start sucking the nutrients out of the old fan leaves. They don’t need those nutrients in the leaves anymore so it’s doing what it does and moves them to where the plant needs it most, the colas!:thumb:

but it doesn’t hurt to try bumping up the cal mag a bit... (unless it gives you major nute burn) are you willing to roll the dice? Lol:popcorn:

The big speckled leaf has mildew/mold.
Mold that’s interesting. It doesn’t look like mold or feel like mold in person . My humidity has been low if anything never gone above 50 and usually sits at 40% temp are 69-75 but i will definitely have to look at that . Thank you

Try adding 2 ml per litre instead. See if your tips burn... if they burn slightly, then you know where your max is... dumb it down a bit with the next feeding.... buuuuut! Hear me out..

your plants are getting to the age now where they’ll start sucking the nutrients out of the old fan leaves. They don’t need those nutrients in the leaves anymore so it’s doing what it does and moves them to where the plant needs it most, the colas!:thumb:

but it doesn’t hurt to try bumping up the cal mag a bit... (unless it gives you major nute burn) are you willing to roll the dice? Lol:popcorn:
You gotta no when to hold em and know when to fold them .... but i never learned when to fold them HIT ME !!! Lol
The big speckled leaf has mildew/mold.
[/QUOTE

I’ll hold you to it! :cheer:
You ever have the snickers ice cream bars ? Damn they’re good

Back
Top Bottom