Who can help me, I have a problem with the yellowing of the buds and the burning of the pistils

45FA06F6-27EC-4C3C-BAC1-F2C788124077.jpeg

the indica model was 3 weeks vegetative, I used Metrop MR 1 and Pro start for roots, ph 5.8 5.9
DB157B6D-733C-4E48-AA1C-07C23B3DD1C0.jpeg
Sorry about your issues my friend.
Pardon me as I've lost track of your parameters. :Namaste:
You are feeding at 5.8 ph? So your in coco?
Your feeding full strength nutrients then?
Every day at 5.8 ph to run off?
With calmag in your water mixture first ingredient?
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

orry about your issues my friend.
Pardon me as I've lost track of your parameters. :Namaste:
You are feeding at 5.8 ph? So your in coco?
Your feeding full strength nutrients then?
Every day at 5.8 ph to run off?
With calmag in your water mixture first ingredient?
Talk soon.
now I'm on 6.2 12/12 2 week

now I'm on 6.2 12/12 2 week
Are you growing in coco coir.
What's in the pots? :Namaste:

Yes I remember now. :Namaste: :sorry:
Ok so now your feeding at 6.3ish ?
What line of nutrients are you using?
Are you following the schedule provided for those nutrients?
Are you altering feed/water/feed/water?
Letting the pot dry fairly well in-between?
Are you putting calmag in your water before your nutrients?

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Yes I remember now. :Namaste: :sorry:
Ok so now your feeding at 6.3ish ?
What line of nutrients are you using?
Are you following the schedule provided for those nutrients?
Are you altering feed/water/feed/water?
Letting the pot dry fairly well in-between?
Are you putting calmag in your water before your nutrients?

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow
yes, but I think it could be a 3 week cycle, I used only Mr1 metrop and pro start for 3 weeks, I think there was a need for cal mag in the 3rd week

Based on the photographs of your plant leaves you have several problems happening at the same time. Going to have to discuss them one at a time.

First off, it is very likely that the condition of the plant in the first photograph that you showed us was caused by spraying with an insecticide that should not have been used on this type of plant. I feel that it should not be used on any plant intended for human consumption whether eating it or feeding the plant to an animal that will be used as food or in the case of this plant will be smoked or used in edibles after it has ripened.

This info is found on the wiki page and is what you sprayed on your plants. This insect killer is meant to be used on flowers and plants used for landscaping decoration.
Etoxazole is a narrow spectrum systemic acaricide used to combat spider mites. It targets a variety of mites in the egg, larvae and nymph stages however not the adult stage. It also exhibits insecticidal activity towards aphids, the green rice leafhopper and diamondback moth. The mode of action was originally suspected to inhibit the molting process but has since been shown to inhibit chitin synthesis. Resistance due to its high efficacy and cross resistance when used with other acaricides are both of concern similar to was seen in the fast development of cross resistance in the previous generation of acaricides. The LC50 for resistant mite strains has been observed over 100,000 times greater than that of susceptible strains. Thus resistance management strategies are important in order to limit the increase of etoxazole resistant mite strains.[3][4]

Etoxazole has a mammalian toxicity LD50 of 5 g/kg and an environmental persistence DT50 of 19 days.[2] Toxicity towards fish is of potential concern.

The other photos showing leaves from your plants indicates that there seems to be a problem with the fertilizer being used or the amounts. The black stain going up the center of the leaves is not very common. The yellow showing up in the leaves should be fixed as soon as possible.

The other photos showing leaves from your plants indicates that there seems to be a problem with the fertilizer being used or the amounts. The black stain going up the center of the leaves is not very common. The yellow showing up in the leaves should be fixed as soon as possible.
thank you

Based on the photographs of your plant leaves you have several problems happening at the same time. Going to have to discuss them one at a time.

First off, it is very likely that the condition of the plant in the first photograph that you showed us was caused by spraying with an insecticide that should not have been used on this type of plant. I feel that it should not be used on any plant intended for human consumption whether eating it or feeding the plant to an animal that will be used as food or in the case of this plant will be smoked or used in edibles after it has ripened.

This info is found on the wiki page and is what you sprayed on your plants. This insect killer is meant to be used on flowers and plants used for landscaping decoration.

I was thinking it might be appropriate to flush the pot 3x water.
Then figure out those nutrients and feed her properly.
What do you think Smoke?:ciao:

I was thinking it might be appropriate to flush the pot 3x water.
Then figure out those nutrients and feed her properly.
What do you think Smoke?:ciao:
Doing a traditional flush is a start, though I am not sure it would help at this point.

Finding out if there was excessive fertilizing should come first. Nothing in the photos of the grow shows burn or excess.

Hey @Bill284 do you think it could be a temp issue causing root problem? I had really cold temps last winter and had some similar leaves
How cold?
Once the pots get below 18 c root activity diminishes .

@ildo - i think we just need to step back and just get some of the basics nailed down. can you go through how to ask for grow support, and get back to us with a basic list of info. just follow the linky.

for the guys here plagron is similar to hp promix or sunshine #4, it has about a wks worth of nutes. plagron needs ph and a full suite of nutes to be effective.

plagron looks like a non-amended peat base, which would mean feeding at a lower ph and letting it drift upward in the pot. they list a range of 5.5 to 6.9, so i'd feed about 5.8 like a hydro app.

if it has been amended with lime / dolomite - you would treat it as a soil and ph 6.3 to 6.5. i tend to go for the lower number. all plagron will say is you need to ph, they don't say to what, but they list the range.

i'm not familiar with the nute line you are using, but i suspect it's not a complete line, and the plants are missing a few things, and possibly struggling with ph. you also need cal-mag in plagron.

edit : also i'd stop hitting them with chemicals til we get a handle on the basics.

Back
Top Bottom