Early burn on pistils

Never flip a plant that is already in distress, that's like begging for trouble.

true dat!

yeah id be sure to do rootopsy when you take her down, carry far away from your other ladies, yank her out of the bucket and open up that rootball to see what’s what. Maybe pathogen, root rot or critters.

toss the soil and sterilize the bucket or grow bag and your hands

what's your rh ? looks like a mold or bud rot damage. but it would have to have been pretty wet.

Here's a quick pic this morning after a couple of days on a pgr ,flower bomb
20230513_090850.jpg
there's some new growth an showing a couple pistils
20230513_091045.jpg
20230513_091136.jpg

Maybe some kinda mutation. Trichome production is very low so far.

I often see pistols brown and sugar leaves get that plump curling. Unfortunately it is only when I clone a flowering plant and it is reveging. Are you positive there is not a light leaking onto this one plant?

One time I unknowingly left a flap cracked open on a cloning box, running in the flowering room. The light leak was hitting one branch of a flowering mowi. Couldn't figure out why that one branch looked like reveg until I was in there at lights out.

Things seem to b getting better
20230515_084744.jpg
it's never gonna win a beauty contest but I'm gonna see how goes

Yeah I use flower bomb on a regular basis and hadn't started using it on this plant until a couple days ago an the condition of the plant was already a massive shit show
It's not a plant that was ever gonna do good I'm more interested in her neighbours and I'm happy with them :ganjamon:

Yeah things seem to b lookin slightly better but she never ganna win plant of the month lol :ganjamon:
20230517_155042.jpg
she's a scabby lookin thing that's far sure ;)
20230517_155158.jpg

20230517_155123.jpg
20230517_155114.jpg

Pistils or stigmas usually burn or retract prematurely from overfeeding or from letting the pots dry out to much between waterings causing high EC spikes and pH fluctuations.

Pistils or stigmas usually burn or retract prematurely from overfeeding or from letting the pots dry out to much between waterings causing high EC spikes and pH fluctuations.
Exactly what I was just thinking. The leaves are crazy deep green... too much N?

Exactly what I was just thinking. The leaves are crazy deep green... too much N?
To high overall feed. Its impossible to give a proper answer without more data to work with.

I bet if OP took a runoff reading it would probably come out somewhere close to 6.0 EC? It's a result of to much dry backs, not enough runoff and to high nutrient strength. Lettings salts buildup instead of being replenished. Some plants can tolerate higher feed and more stress than others.

Back
Top Bottom