Early burn on pistils

Freak Brothers

On a couple of my plants that have just started to show buds ,but instead of gorgeous white pistils, they r showing very premature burn
20230508_155753.jpg
u can see the black where the pistils should b
20230508_155915.jpg
as u can see it dont look good ,,don't know if its a burn or deficiency ,,I have stopped feeding her for past 5 days but not sure wot to do next ,,
Should I flush an start nutes again, any help would b much appreciated
Haven't seen this anywhere

20230508_155903.jpg

Hey What’s up Freak Bros?? Hmm just spitballing here but

what’s your light type- is it led or hps? whats your light spacing?
any males in the house?
have you foliar sprayed anything recently?

in top pic the fan leaf pointing at 6 o’clock position…. notice how the fan leaf is wide near the petiole but out near the tip end it appears crimped. I want to say that’s sulfur def but I’m not the best at identifying deficiencies.

Hey @cbdhemp808 - are you online today?

Thanks d13 ,,here we go
Led lights
Plant is about 18 inches away
An no males in tent or room for that fact
An no spraying of any type

sounds good so far! also see lots of yellowing on the edges. it’s worth mentioning that pollen could already exist in your grow space only to be stirred up by fans or carried in fresh by critters. Today I noticed 4 honey bees hovering under LEDs they found my veg basement grow space…. hope they land on my sticky traps and don’t make it over to the flower room!!!

I believe Phyto has it nailed on light spacing.

Gotta be the lights, yeah? What is wattage? 18 inches is very close, especially in flower. Disclaimer: I'm not an indoor grower.

My light set up hasn't changed in past several Grows ,and have never seen this ,,even before she went in to flower tent she was showing signs of burning/deficiency on leaves

This looks like something genectic to me!
Or some sort of disease!
If it was light burn the leaves would show some damage.
Do the lower buds look the same or just the top ones near the light?
From the pics the lower buds look effected too which if they are rules out light burn!

My light set up hasn't changed in past several Grows ,and have never seen this ,,even before she went in to flower tent she was showing signs of burning/deficiency on leaves
What strain are you growing, and have you grown it before? Are these photos or autos?

Yeah the lower buds a exactly the same and the strain is critical mass photo,
I'm also growing another one and it's in perfect condition
20230508_162301.jpg
and she is growing in same tent and is a good 10 inch closer to the lights ,,so I'm pretty certain that it's not the lights

Also before being flipped the leaves looked like they had a phosphorus deficiency or something

Also here's a couple of photos of the state of leaves atm ,but this is the state the leaves were in in the veg tent ,,
Something has come to mind tho I had council out measuring windows for replacement, so I switched all fans of and it was 2 day's later I noticed I had not switched the carbon filters back on , long story short flower room temps went to 34 degree but before this happened the plant was already showing these symptoms
20230509_140322.jpg
20230509_140242.jpg

Hey Freak, something is just very wrong with that particular plant. Could be a genetic problem. There was another post on this forum recently that showed a similar problem with the stigmas dying prematurely like yours, and I recall that it was possibly due to light burn – I'm not sure. But you have perfectly fine plant(s) next to your sick one. I would say remove her from the grow... possible disease source.

20230508_162301.jpg
and she is growing in same tent and is a good 10 inch closer to the lights ,,so I'm pretty certain that it's not the lights

Also before being flipped the leaves looked like they had a phosphorus deficiency or something
👍

20230508_162301.jpg

Well it's definitely not ya lights then!!

What are they growing in?
What are you feeding them?
Can you check the pH of your run-off?
The later pics look like lockout deficiencies!!

Back
Top Bottom