Why Won't She Open Up?

RookieJuana

This Northern Lights Auto broke ground 2 days ago. She won't seem to stand all the way up and open up her Cotys. She is in a 7 gallon cloth pot a fox Farms ocean forest and perlite. She's about a foot and a half under 300w LEDs. I spray her with pH water every 12 hours as the soil gets completely dry. My humidity is between 70 and 80% and my temps are at 80° Fahrenheit. Any idea what's going on here or do I just need to be more patient and wait it out? Thank you so much in advance as this is only my fourth grow and I am still learning so much!

Attachments

• 20190311_101208.jpg
    20190311_101208.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 163
She looks overwatered....hard to tell with the blurple.

Maybe stop watering for a day or 2.

:goodluck:
Nooooooo. I just watered her. The soil is getting bone dry.

Okay guys I am taking all of your advice and I'm leaving my temps above 75 degrees Fahrenheit and I will hold off watering if she doesn't look too dry. That's the thing, I wouldn't think this is an over-watering problem because I put her in pretty dry dirt to begin with then barely moistened it and the dirt is bone dry all the way to the bottom of the cloth pot, when I check on it in the mornings. I've never had a problem germinating. All my plants, beautifully and Thrive beautifully but these damn Autos are so fickle I'm so damn picky it's not funny. Picky little b**. I guess it's Payback. LMFAO

I put her in pretty dry dirt to begin with then barely moistened it and the dirt is bone dry all the way to the bottom of the cloth pot
Next time soak the soil thoroughly before dropping the seed. Moist soil holds heat better and will provide all the moisture the seed needs until she pops...:)

I've never had a problem germinating.
Welcome to the club....more you grow the more this happens

these damn Autos are so fickle
Just the hot ones...the big ones sitting in the corner are much easier :laugh:

Next time soak the soil thoroughly before dropping the seed. Moist soil holds heat better and will provide all the moisture the seed needs until she pops...:)

Welcome to the club....more you grow the more this happens

Just the hot ones...the big ones sitting in the corner are much easier :laugh:
Bahahaha hahahaha! Yeah, us hot b** are hard to get! Damn, that's why I said this is Payback. Rotfl

So you take a picture without the blurple?

Should I?

Start in a smaller pot next time in a mate. Easier to keep them happy.
You know something, they say to put Autos in the pot that they will end up in but before this little group, I brought for Northern Light Autos to life in Solo cups and they transplanted just fine! They actually flourished beautifully! Irregardless of what anybody says about Autos from here on, I will go by my experience and I will be starting them and Solo cups. Thank you for the advice!

Solo cups should really be a sponsor on here...
Make them green and call them "cannabis cribs" or maybe something not quite so dumb.

Good luck with your seedling,Rookiejuana-I hope she opens up for you!
I haven't grown very many autos,but I've always transplanted them-They did just fine.

Solo cups should really be a sponsor on here...
Make them green and call them "cannabis cribs" or maybe something not quite so dumb.

Good luck with your seedling,Rookiejuana-I hope she opens up for you!
I haven't grown very many autos,but I've always transplanted them-They did just fine.
Carcass, haha I agree! The Solo cups I'm using are actually green! LOL thank you for being so sweet and for the advice! My other Northern Light Autos in my flower tent are doing fantastic though. Here they are...

Attachments

• 20190307_104455.jpg
    20190307_104455.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190307_104449.jpg
    20190307_104449.jpg
    907.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 20190307_104439.jpg
    20190307_104439.jpg
    965.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 20190307_104414.jpg
    20190307_104414.jpg