Will these fatten?

The soil, manure & vermicompost do not have any NPK values but the aim was always to go the organic route. The base, store-bought potting soil is clay heavy so have augmented it with perlite roughly 3:1. Have fed it Orange peel powder fertiliser (for Nitrogen) once during veg. Other feeds include seaweed extract and an organic bloom booster.

For comparison, sharing pic of a sativa landrace I'm growing. While not a giant, it's still quite a bit taller than the Euphoria auto. In fact, another Euphoria I've planted is barely 8 inches tall and has a 2-3 inch tiny bud. It could well be that I have purchased a bad batch/ bad genetics. We have barely 2 Autoflower sellers in the entire country. So you get what you get.

Also pictured is a Bluberry Kush auto bud from my previous grow. Small. but tight. Using the same soil, water & nutrients.
Have you ever grown an auto that is significantly bigger than these Euforia ones? I'm just trying to get a sense if you want to produce a much bigger plant, or not. As others have said, more wattage is one issue. Another issue may be to test your soil mix, at least with a home NPK test. I'm not an auto grower, so don't know much about the difference between bad genetics and environmental factors, in terms of the outcome.

I can say that I've seen some amazing grows on this forum, and autos that would blow socks off... big colas.

Back
Top Bottom