Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds At The Vault

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store just don’t stop! Big thanks to the team at Dinafem Seeds who have partnered up with us for this giveaway.

The prize on 420 Mag is 5 Gorilla Feminized from Dinafem Seeds. To enter just leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Dinafem Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

You can use discount code Dinafem15 for 15% off all Dinafem Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - Here is a quick link to our Dinafem Seeds section!

Promo will close on the 21st Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I'm running Dinafem as we speak, Amnesia. Just germinating right now.Pick me! I'll journal :love:

The cannabis seeds promos and giveaways at The Vault Cannabis Seeds

New to feminized seeds and would love some Gorilla, one of my favorite strains.

My experience is vary limited, i'm in week 6 of white widow from seed that come from Sonoma Seeds, this is my first time using Sonoma nothing to complain about the seeds germination and growth have been awesome, But definitely open to trying seeds from Dinafem Seeds i've read some great online reviews

Wow,the giveaways are never ending with the Vault.

:reading420magazine:Well well well, look what the garden hermit has stumbled upon. Dinafem and The Vault we commend your generosity and 420 Magazine for participating! Respectomundo! Honorable, plus an act of love. Sharing your precious harvest out of kindness and at no cost invigorates and inspires considering the sacrifice made, no matter how small or big! This I say, anyone who gets their hands on my produce free of charge- THIS MEANS I LOVE YOU! And with no expectation of getting anything in return tempers one's spirit for which the heavens rejoice. So, this is good karma. May the blessings manifest..
Hm, the garden hermit does recall an experience with Dinafem seeds ooohh about 5 years ago I would say. Got my dirty little hands on (I can't recall the cultivar) one seed as a freebie with an order but it didn't sprout :( sad to report. Uhh weeeelll, it didn't have the original breeders pack so who knows it might not have been an authentic Dinafem seed! And at this time, I am comfortable thinking it probably wasn't. You know of what I speak; those wolfs in sheep clothing...
AAAAAhhhhhh BEAUTIFUL DAY! Say green everyone! And don't forget: The Sun will always shine:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom