Writer Here

CanaWordCraft

Greetings,

I have browsed the forum a bit while working, I am a freelance writer, and was hoping to use this account to find more information. For over a year now I have been writing articles on individual strains of cannabis. Sadly there is a lot of misleading and false information out there, some just seem to have no information at all. First though I thought I would say hi. -Waves-

Greetings,

I have browsed the forum a bit while working, I am a freelance writer, and was hoping to use this account to find more information. For over a year now I have been writing articles on individual strains of cannabis. Sadly there is a lot of misleading and false information out there, some just seem to have no information at all. First though I thought I would say hi. -Waves-

Cana, it is good to see you here on :420:. :welcome: my friend. Finding accurate information on strains is quite difficult in my experience. It is wonderful that you are collecting some of the information and sharing it. :thumb:

Thanks guys! ^_^ Yea, I have seen that thread and it has been pretty helpful with writing my articles thus far. It is too bad that some are so easily willing to spread the false information but even worse is the lack of information on so many strains. Still, slowly working on gathering whatever information I can about them. If you guys want to check out any of my articles, they can be found on another website. I have written over two hundred as of yet.

Thanks guys! ^_^ Yea, I have seen that thread and it has been pretty helpful with writing my articles thus far. It is too bad that some are so easily willing to spread the false information but even worse is the lack of information on so many strains. Still, slowly working on gathering whatever information I can about them. If you guys want to check out any of my articles, they can be found on another website. I have written over two hundred as of yet.

Visit the seedbank websites listed. They will give information on certain strains they produce. seedfinder.com and seedbankreview.com are a must visit for you

Back
Top Bottom