Yet Another Cheap But Efficient CFL Grow

Re: Yet another cheap but efficient CFL grow :)

Thanks guys, i've been pretty busy the last week or so..gonna try and get some pics up later tonight.

The first 4 that sprouted seem to be doing well, but the one that was last germed is starting to wilt and go a bit yellow. Come to think of it, it never really has gotten a nice green look yet. Anyways, I transplanted the one in the smallest container to a pot..hope i didn't shock it too bad :lot-o-toke: Still have to transplant the other one to a pot as well..it's labeled #1 plant, growing faster then the others at this point. I also got the time to hit up my local hydroponics store the other day and get some mylar material..put that in last night. So far so good besides my one wilting seedling, but hopefully i'll be able to flip the switch in about a month.

That's all for now, i'll have pics up soon i promise :) :peacetwo:

Alright so I finally have some more pics for you all! :)

100_6250.JPG

100_6251.JPG

100_6252.JPG

100_6259.JPG

100_6262.JPG

100_6265.JPG

She's the biggest
100_6263.JPG

:peace:

Your closet looks good brother. I'm subscribed. Are you going to go with CFL's all the way through harvest?

Thanks man, and yeah i'll be using soft white CFL's for flowering. Already have 4 of the same wattage as the 40w(150w-equivalent) cool white's..gonna switch them out once i put them into 12/12. Hopefully I get some ladies :)

Everythings still looking great Zep!Keep it up!

I got my fingers crossed that u get all-ladies!

Small Update

Plants are at 2 weeks and 2 days as of today

The other night I transplanted #1 into the same size pot as the others, so right now I'm waiting to see some growth again from it. Last night I went ahead and LST'd the two fastest growing one's (as of now), #2 and #3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of them to be ladies :) They're looking good and are already starting to stink up the closet if the fan isn't on :yummy: #1 is starting to smell as well, and #4, (the one that was first transplanted), is finally starting to grow again after a horrid transplant. #5 is just a weak-ass plant imo. Could always end up being a female though, who knows :).

Anyways, I'll have some pics up in about 20 mins. :peace:

So yesterday when I was checking over the little guys, i noticed on #5 a couple of the leaves had these rusty coloured spots on the tips. Dunno what it is yet but I`m gonna look for that plant pest and desease thread in a bit. Could be they just aren`t liking the soil or, it`s time for some nutes.

#5, the one with the spotted leaves
100_63101.JPG

100_6313.JPG

100_6306.JPG

100_6305.JPG

I just watered them with a mix of half the suggested stength for the shultz liquid nutes i have for their first feeding, so we'll see how they do. God do they ever stink! :)

Pics from today
#1 - Isn't doing so hot after the transplant.
100_6316.JPG

100_6318.JPG

100_6319_2_.jpg

100_6321_2_.jpg

100_6323_2_.jpg

100_6324.JPG

100_6325.JPG

#5 - with the spotted leaves
100_6329_2_.jpg

That's all for now :peacetwo:

Check out my Mystery Bud grow in my sig. LST from start to finish and I just harvested 8 days ago.

:goodluck:

I also forgot to give a shoutout to Smokey here. Thanks for the suggestion man! your pics of LSTing in your first grow were the guideline for mine so I gotta give you props for that. +reps for sure bro ::tokin:

I also forgot to give a shoutout to Smokey here. Thanks for the suggestion man! your pics of LSTing in your first grow were the guideline for mine so I gotta give you props for that. +reps for sure bro ::tokin:

Thanks man! Glad my 1st attempt was able to give you the confidence to try for yourself. You will not be sorry! Just keep up with the tying of branches where you want them. This helps with light penetration to get more "tops". I was tying well into the first 2-3 weeks of flowering.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom