Young Shepard Cross Breed in Deep Water Culture

Hey hydro. It's the wifi/3G version iPad 2. Was like 800. Luv it, grats on the chop. Cya 2nite!!!

Harvesting today!?!?!?

My girls are looking ready too. I think next Monday may be the day for me (still trying to wait until the 5th though).

Here's a close of of some frosty nugs:
Image65.jpg
Image64.jpg
Image631.jpg

One of the buds was getting a little dry from having the fan pointed right at it over the weekend, so I clipped it and took the pics.

Looks awesome there Steve. I will be a couple grows behind on knowledge and everything else but with luck by the end of the year i will have my shit together.

So Fucking over it and still not done. started at 1030 and so far its looking like i'll hit a POUND DRY WITH THIS ONE PLANT!!!! ATLEAST 14!!!! Which is what I should atleast get with 800 watts above her and .5 a watt. thats a modest guess which is why I am saying pound. But yeah sorry guys pics will have to wait till tomorrow crashing out the second its done wont even clean up.

So Fucking over it and still not done. started at 1030 and so far its looking like i'll hit a POUND DRY WITH THIS ONE PLANT!!!! ATLEAST 14!!!! Which is what I should atleast get with 800 watts above her and .5 a watt. thats a modest guess which is why I am saying pound. But yeah sorry guys pics will have to wait till tomorrow crashing out the second its done wont even clean up.

That's a lot of work for one man! Can't wait to see the pics!

When all is said and done you'll be smiling again for sure.

:party:

Shapey's Harvest. Brought to You by Hydrologist and Heks.
ENJOY!

Before you look I must apologize, either something is wrong with my computer or something is wrong with the files I have no idea, But I made all those dumb side ways photos to turn the right direction, its even saved that way on my desktop and when I open them with Preview im fine but every time I go to load them they are sideways!
Whatever...
Bare with me till I fix this thank you

Im guessing there will be 12-16 ounces off this ONE PLANT!
DSC010284.JPG

DSC010261.JPG

DSC010253.JPG

DSC010234.JPG

The Aftermath of the Harvest...
DSC010211.JPG

Her massive compact perfectly clean prestine root system and dead body :))
DSC01019.JPG

DSC010152.JPG

The stripped grow room/empty dry room ready for the weight.
DSC010112.JPG

Lots of pretty leaves...
DSC009932.JPG

DSC009914.JPG

Fat Colla compared to a Large Cup of Mcdonalds Coffee
DSC009835.JPG

DSC009763.JPG

DSC009754.JPG

DSC009505.JPG

DSC009494.JPG

DSC009494.JPG

DSC009466.JPG

DSC009446.JPG

DSC009368.JPG

DSC009106.JPG

DSC009096.JPG

DSC008853.JPG

DSC008743.JPG

DSC008734.JPG

Hope you enjoyed more might be comming depending on what happens!

WILL BE ENTERING HER IN PLANT OF THE MONTH SO DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR May's POTM !!

Great job. I think it will be close; my 17 girls against your massive one. I am hoping for a lb total dry from all of mine and you are going to have about the same with just one. Just goes to prove that you can get to the same destination with various routes (your mileage may vary).

Roots look awesome, I thought all DWC roots were supposed to look terrible, like soggy noodles :smokin: Maybe you should post a link to that guys HPA grow to show him how poorly you did in comparison to his 2 oz grow (I can't help but poke people sometimes).

yeah you should send me the name of his thread or the link and i'll go post that shit right now :))

Hydro, awesome man.. that was one great SHAPEY!!! you dun gud, u dun reel guud!! haha fuck that is amazing man, mega grats buddy!!!!

always looks more appealing in a picture, rather than right after 11 hour work day (plus hours of finger hash smoking) it took to chop her up nicely. Grats dude, can't wait to be stinking up the block with her smoke again. You know you got my vote for POTM.

always looks more appealing in a picture, rather than right after 11 hour work day (plus hours of finger hash smoking) it took to chop her up nicely. Grats dude, can't wait to be stinking up the block with her smoke again. You know you got my vote for POTM.

LOL!!! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT UP HEKS!!!
If you havn't cought it before, Im doing all this in an apartment complex on a block full of apartment complexes and yeah...we stunk up the ENTIRE FUCKING BLOCK!!!! We're really only friends with two of our close neighbors that we smoke weed and kick it with and one of them said she could smell it getting out of her fucking car down at the corner of the block and the other said he could smell it downstairs in the middle of a fat bong smoking session!!!! It didn't help that it was a warm ass day and we also had to keep a few windows cracked with the blinds closed to keep ourselves from sweating on the buds which woulda been fucking disgusting.
AND It probably REALLY would have helped if we had Hek's big nice ass carbon filter running the entire time instead of not realizing how bad we needed it until the cut was already half done and the stink particles had already gushed out of the apartment lol. And we didn't get ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT WITH SANDRA!! I mean our apartment wreaked but that was it and we didn't use the carbon filter at all for that trimm which is why we had no incline we woulda needed it for this lol.

So As this thread starts to wind down and will ultimately be moved to the completed grow journals section and as my two babies the "twinz" take center stage I can't help but reflect on how much you all have pitched in with your knowledge, your kind words and your consistency in keeping track of what was going on in mine and Shapey's world. I commend you all and owe each of you a DEBT of gratitude!!!
BIG SHOUT OUTS TO
DIRTY ASS EARED MOTHER FUCKER!! AKA DIME
STEVEHMAN- a true hydrologist
HEMPROCKET
HEKS
XLR8
MR.KRIP
CRYODUDE-rookie of the month in my book
BUTCHER

oh and I can't help but also thank Petflora. He Claimed my results were impossible with DEEP WATER CULTURE! All I can say is I excel when people label me an underdog. What can I say :Namaste:

you guys really shine in my book and if it wasn't for you guys keeping me entertained I might still have a lame ass facebook account or even worse a TWITTER PAGE AHHH! lol.

I'll be hooking each one of you up with REPS just to show each one of you how much I apreciate you, though some of you like DIME, HEMP, and HEKS I have to give you each 150 420 points instead of Rep points because 420 magazine won't let me give you any more haha. Kinda a shitty cancellation prize but what can I say....rules are rules lol.

So thank you again to everyone!!!!

HYDROLOGIST:high-five:

Fun_times_harvesting.jpg

:rofl: that is the coolest pic ever!

Thanks brother, I'm happy it all worked out so well. You really kicked ass with that girl and showed what hydro can do!

I'm really stoked I got to be a part of your grow, I wish I could've been there with you guys chopping away. That would have been fawkin awesome!

Congrats my friend... Now go sit down and get BAKED! You've earned it.

You might want to buy an ozone generator for your next grow. I just caught my first whiff of the Pineapple Chunk this morning when I went to feed them. That one little plant, only 3 weeks old, smells more than all of my caramelicous plants combined (17 of them). That speaks a lot for both strains. The carms is truly a stealthy girl, the Pineapple Chunk should be Pineapple Skunk. I'm purchasing an ozone gen before I put the next grow into 12/12, it's going to get stanky.

You might want to buy an ozone generator for your next grow. I just caught my first whiff of the Pineapple Chunk this morning when I went to feed them. That one little plant, only 3 weeks old, smells more than all of my caramelicous plants combined (17 of them). That speaks a lot for both strains. The carms is truly a stealthy girl, the Pineapple Chunk should be Pineapple Skunk. I'm purchasing an ozone gen before I put the next grow into 12/12, it's going to get stanky.

Yeah dude that would be dope though Im not to familiar with who makes them and how much a decent one would cost?

I was kinda debating on buying a new nice big carbon filter but...if an ozone machine is more effective that would be dope!

Back
Top Bottom