Young Shepard Cross Breed in Deep Water Culture

Remember, getting laid by 3 ugly ones = one hot one. So lay enough of the uglies and you don't need the hotties. :bong:

:rofl: I do agree that I would take an ugly chick over no chick at all.

Uh, how ugly...??? :) Like that hairy juggs picture I posted in your thread???
Talk about a DOUBLE edged sword! :rofl:

I don't know why but each time I see :rofl: when I read a post I'm already laughing... it would suck if someone put one of those ROFL smileys after something horrible... I may still laugh though...just for a second :rofl:

I've never actually been with a chick I'd consider a "ten" but one night I was with three "two's" and a "four" and I'm pretty proud of that! :rofl:

dime, I suppose that if I was desperate enough (which I'm not btw) I would do a chick with that chest that you posted. I suppose I'm just a horndog at heart. Side note, I've never been that desperate for sex to sleep with someone who looks like that pictures you posted dime. :)

Hang in there man - glad to hear math is a good subject for you, it was for me too even though it was my toughest subject. I think the fact that it was so difficult made me try harder. Don't forget to take care of bidness when it comes to school - that's your future. Good luck getting laid by the hot chick! Remember, getting laid by 3 ugly ones = one hot one. So lay enough of the uglies and you don't need the hotties. :bong:

lol well then hey I guess that changes my score to 1 hot one in the last 3 years or however long its been geeoodd hha. N ya dude I gatta get back in the sattle and I will!

Just remember....Sex is like air! Its no big deal unless you arn't getn' any! haha

Uh, how ugly...??? :) Like that hairy juggs picture I posted in your thread???
Talk about a DOUBLE edged sword! :rofl:

I don't know why but each time I see :rofl: when I read a post I'm already laughing... it would suck if someone put one of those ROFL smileys after something horrible... I may still laugh though...just for a second :rofl:

:rofl:children getting bombed!:rofl: In america :rofl: and then are forced to read the koran:rofl: While hanging upsidown :rofl: by their weeners.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol

did I get ya? :rofl: :yahoo:
:yahoo:

lol those are terrible things tho!

I've never actually been with a chick I'd consider a "ten" but one night I was with three "two's" and a "four" and I'm pretty proud of that! :rofl:

im pretty sure that adds up to a 10! Fuck ya man! :party:
:yahoo:

dime, I suppose that if I was desperate enough (which I'm not btw) I would do a chick with that chest that you posted. I suppose I'm just a horndog at heart. Side note, I've never been that desperate for sex to sleep with someone who looks like that pictures you posted dime. :)

lol...sure bro....sure hahaha

yeah man....Im usually high all the time also. Well. I wake up every morning and have a few tokes, dude honestly it helps keep me from going insaine in traffic and rear ending them i sware. It just...mellows me out...helps me except the fact that things are just the way they are some times haha. Naw only half my route is bad, but yeah the herb just makes the trips to school and work go by much easier.

I need to cut down on smoking pot though. Its not good to do it all day and I am going to start to reduce my intake to only evenings. I've said this before but its time to take action in my life and I believe this will be a major step forward in helping me be more responsible. I am not a "pot addict" BUT theres this little pussy side of me that likes to try and get me to laid down and smoke pot and sleep all day and thats the side I gatta battle away and prolong instant gradification till the evening and i bet i'll get way stonier.

I need to quit smoking fags too.

thats right. fags.

I hate em.

aka cigs.

im not homofobic or racist.

just hydrological.

yeah exactly.

Back
Top Bottom