Young Shepard Cross Breed in Deep Water Culture

dude! my moms been smoking a PACK A DAY OR MORE since she was 14 and she is 59 now so she's worried she'd done some bad damage already and i've been worrying about her for a long time :-(.

BUT!!!

She's been Cigarette free for the past 60 days!!! not a single cigarette and its all because of the e-cigarette. She smokes a brand called "blu electronic cigarette" and they are really bad ass, they're almost the same weight, the taste very similar to cigarettes but no smoke and she saiz she feels like she has her lungs back, she can taste again she can smell again and best of all she can actually jog and run and do stuff again and not be all tired and depressed all the time so im really happy for her. The one thing im alittle afraid of is the fact that they arn't FDA approved though now ah days I dont even know what that fucking means you know. Are energy drinks like red bowl "FDA approved"?? cuz i sure as hell know weed isn't fucking FDA approved but fucked up scary scienticially murkey genetically modified foods.

so whatever.
i'll just be really pissed and wanna sue some one real bad if it turns out e cigarrettes are worse for you than real ones.

Anyways getting back on subject today is day 34 of flower for shapy and I was able to borrow my sexy neighbors camera and snap a few beutiful pics! They'll be up in about 5 minutes :)
enjoy!

|||Photo Update|||Day 34 of Flower|PH=5.6|PPM=1230|RT=82*f|H20=67*f|

Note:All these pictures are of the same plant!

My beautiful Golden lady :bravo: Who needs a real woman anyways? I mean all they do is talk...and leave slime everywhere.
DSC006034.JPG

Colas-Lights On
DSC006213.JPG

DSC006204.JPG

DSC006192.JPG

DSC006183.JPG

DSC006173.JPG

Check Out the beautiful root ball. Can't forget to mention how much I also LOVE my General Hydroponics Air Pump (SteveMan Knows what im talkin about:high-five:)
DSC006063.JPG

Here you can see additional air being added to the water as it crashes down back into the reservoir as its forced through the chiller thanks to a very strong, 218 gallons per hour pump submerged just under the murky surface :bong:
DSC006103.JPG

KOOL FACT!! Because I only have 3 gallons of h20 in my bucket 5 gallon bucket-reservoir(hopefully in the next couple of weeks i'll be purchasing deeper buckets and will up that number) with a 218 gph pump that means 3.6 gallons of water get ran through that chiller every MINUTE so my water does a 100%circulation about every 50 seconds....I just call it a minute because maybe some water doens't recirculate as fast as the water closer to the pump? Idk. But I figure between all that water being circulated every minute on top of having a powerful ass air pump dedicated to this one plant...I can conclude that my plant is CONSTANTLY getting a perfectly mixed up solution the entire time. As apposed to a stand alone DWC system without circulation :-/. God I love my chiller :yahoo: :yahoo:

DSC006044.JPG

enjoy my Colla-ge. haha get it! collage!

DSC006421.JPG

DSC006402.JPG

(a favorite of mine)
DSC006394.JPG

DSC006333.JPG

(another favorite)
DSC006313.JPG

DSC006281.JPG

DSC006274.JPG

DSC006252.JPG

DSC006222.JPG

DSC006213.JPG

DSC006204.JPG

Pretty damn excited to see those orange hairs forming so brilliantly :grinjoint:
Im looking forward to May's Plant of the Month :yahoo: :yahoo:
:party:
:roorrip:
:peace: Hydrologist :peace:

P.S should start seeing effects from the Gravity and will start my foliar applications of Snow Storm Ultra at about day 50, low amounts at first as I work my way up :)

HYDRO!! hey man, looking good. have been away for a few days. just catching up. Trying to read this stuff and post on my phone is STUPID!.. i need magnifiers just to see the letters to type. Shapey is looking good. and i saw the babies.. keep it up bud!

thats one bad ass plant, and for the big ass fan leaves to have that many trichs all the way to the tips of the leaves, u already know ur gonna get high as shit off that plant...but yea you did a hell of a job on this scrog, way to go bro... :thumb:

thats one bad ass plant, and for the big ass fan leaves to have that many trichs all the way to the tips of the leaves, u already know ur gonna get high as shit off that plant...but yea you did a hell of a job on this scrog, way to go bro... :thumb:

you know I've never heard that bud it FUCKING sounds tight!!!!

and thanks on the props on the scrog net dude, I built it outa PVC cost me 5 bucks to build!!! Local hydro shop was selling metal ones for 25 that were half the size!
Screw thatttttt

haha

just wish i could smoke it with you guys
:Namaste:
hydro

HYDRO!! hey man, looking good. have been away for a few days. just catching up. Trying to read this stuff and post on my phone is STUPID!.. i need magnifiers just to see the letters to type. Shapey is looking good. and i saw the babies.. keep it up bud!

lol i remember those days when i had an iphone. now i just have a crappy verizon phone.

fuck cell phones. all they do is kill people and drop calls.

the babies are happy dude. Can't wait to see you start a set up.

Oh and yo I read that thing about how you gatta take care of your parents man that fucking sucks. But its admirable. Im 23 and already starting to do the same thing with my mom since she's all alone. :rollingeyes: But hey lifes hard. And life calls for hard people. And im hard.

eww. sounded weird.

:goof:
:dreamy:

hydro

That plant will be eating YOU soon :thedoubletake:

Looking as beautiful as ever, just with a LOT more yummy goodness on top!

Also, great pics :bravo:

dude I hope! Then she can pay rent!

I bet i'd get so highhhh in the process hahahaha

Nice Hydrologist! Lotsa trichome production. Reallllly crystally looking. :yummy:

dude....i havn't even started applying SNOW STORM ULTRA GEEEEAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!

icy cold trichomes!

yeah buddy, it sucks but is what it is. I'm 1/2 and old fuck at 55 and they are 88/83 and gimpy as shit. Been trying for 18 months to get em moved into a nice retirement spot, but i think now with my dad breaking his femur right under the hip joint on his left leg, 5 days in hospital, 30-45 in rehab and FUCKING BOOYA---------->off to the home care place now. And mom has to decide, well do i wanna stay home alone or be with my hubby of 64 years.. ok WTF, WTMI... sorry anyhow yeah i wanna get my ass started before they bury me too!!

did i mention how much I love you guys? No really everyone of you always puts a fucking smile on my face. Everyday! Steve, dude your my new buddie and i can totally geek out on your journal, LOL DIME and HempRocket i dont even know where to start with you two fuckin ass holes haha, cannabacon. Thats all im ganna say. Wait a minute where is HempRocket that ass hole? you think he woulda posted by now. All well probably busie like i've been for the past...ever.
Can't forget Xlr8 another new friend im getting to know, suckafree...we're still gettin to know each other too but you seem cool man, and Krip's been the homie ever since I cried out on Hemprockets page one day that i didn't have any friend or something about no one wanting to kick it on my page hahaha.

and to everyone else i didn't mention like nepharmer, butcher, heks, idk....its not personal! You just havn't posted on this page yet so i couldn't read your name off and remember you.
SHot my memorie. Plus im high.

Hydrolosis.

Hydro,
Things are looking awesome. LOVE the roots! Who says that DWC can't grow lateral root hairs, oh that's right a delusional HPA grower:rollit:

Definitely loving my new chiller, it is about the same size as yours and really keeps the res at a constant 66, all day long with very little power usage. It's rated for a res 8 times the size that I have, so it is like a semi coasting down the freeway, just needs a little gas every now and then to maintain speed.

I'm real curious to see how the SSU works for you. I've seen a few other posts about the stuff and that you have to reduce PPMs and no aeration? Not sure about that, but if it puts on the weight.... Who says fat girls aren't sexy?

lol yo steve thats dope as fuckk you got a chiller!!! Have you posted pictures of it yet?? Ima go try and scope it out in your journal if you already have. And yeah that guys a Fucking DUmb ass. I'd like to see how his fucking grow looks and how much weight that ass hole is pulling off a plant. Im sure he isn't getting 7 ounces WITHOUT CO2!

whatever.
calmmingggg myselff....
and...
ok im good

anyways yeah man ssu is fucking dope and what you heard about the aeration and lowering of ppm's is only if your going to mix it in with your nutriwents, i'll only be using it as a foliar which is what i've heard it works better as anyways, and it doesn't really have much to do with putting on weight, more so its suppose to just.....

make my plants look like they've been hit by an ultra powerfull snow storm of trichomes :)

the nutrient called gravity is what's suppose to put weight on her, and that stuff has a NPK ratio of like...0-0.1-0.3 or something wild so I dont need to worry about it fucking up PPM's either just from what i've read you only wanna use like 1/4-1/2 a ml per res change!

powerful shit

and its already starting to take effect!
take it easy homie

hydro

I'll get a shot of the new chiller up later. I replaced a little CL85 chiller with the Sunleaves 132 (rated for a 132 gal res). The CL85 runs off of a peltier style cooler--no compressor or refrigerant. It is probably pretty good on a 20gal aquarium which is what it is really suited for. It struggled to keep my temps at 72 (about 10 deg below ambient). This new chiller is keeping things chilly, they say it will keep temps constant to any temp above 32 withing 2 degrees (but you can change the default to 0, I don't think a 2 degree swing from 66 is a huge concern). Mine barely has to work to keep things where they are with ~20gals of nutes, I would imagine yours only has to wake up occasionally to keep you temps stable as well. If you wrapped your bucket with some insulated foil bubble wrap it would be even more efficient.

I may have to try doing some foliar. I haven't ventured into that yet. Kind of figured that if the plants are looking good, don't mess with them. I'm also adding in things slowly so I can see how each thing affects the grow. This grow I only added the CO2 and the Great White to what I had on last grow and have noticed an improvement. Maybe on Grow 4.0. I'll try the foliar on 1/2 of the plants to see what the effects are.

I might add in some gravity this grow, but I am planning on using Overdive the last 2 weeks, so I may not. I think too many things in the soup may not be a good idea.

Next grow I plan on going almost completely with the CES line of nutes and only supplementing with Silica Blast and Hygrozyme. I figure some of these nute companies have to employ people smarter than me and they know what they're doing.

yea i kno we just met and all that shit but us younger guys gotta stick together, i see ur 23 and u live wit ya moms and she knows about everything and all that shit, thats what sup, thats cool shit, i use to live wit my mom when my step dad went to jail for a minute and she knew about everything that was goin on and didn't have a problem wit it jus aslong as i was discreet about it and kept it in the garage.. but yea im only 28 been doin this for alittle over a year now and im still learnin, so yea we got a nice little group of us here that are friends and as long as we all stick together we shouldn't have any problems growin if we help eachother out with this hobby we all love oh soo much lol.. but yea i think all you guys are pretty damn cool if u ask me.. :thumb: and i appreciate everybodys help and kind words you give... means alot, definitly keeps me growin...thanks...:tokin:

and i think i might build me a little scrog net for my cab just to have one for future grows, that way i already have it prepared.. cause from the look of yours im definitly gonna have to try it, cause the job that scrog did on that plant is just sick, so yea im definitly gonna have to try it on a future grow... :)

You`re right dude. I have been busy. I`ve been spending a bit more time with the family and on the household. Plus, now that it`s warming up, I`ve been working away from the office so can`t get online to chat with you guys. Your chunky girl looks very tasty. I`d like to get some one-on-one time with her dude. :)

Back
Top Bottom