Young Shepard Cross Breed in Deep Water Culture

How's school Hydro?

im hangin in their man, got a B on my last Bio test, have an A in math and English so far and a B in History. I think I have a B or a high C in Biology that I need to work on bringing up. I fucked up and failed a quiz and didn't turn in some homework because i've been so busy with work but atleast i've done well on the tests and it isn't even 1/2 way point yet so i'll bounce back :thumb:

Thanks for asking homie

:peacetwo:

I wish I owned a clinic.

Hydro, wanka doodle.. you break your camera phone too?? or you just wanna surprise us, seems like it's been forever since you posted any pict's of Shapey buddy!!!

yeah I know dude. I tried borrowing my neighbors camera but she was wack and didn't let me. I'll get some pics....sunday probably. Yeah tomorrows a FuKd day for me.

but i'll borrow my pop's camera. Fuck after this harvest i'm getting a damn camera.

So I finally created my own logo/avatar.....

Heh, ok holding you to that, two things, pict's on Sunday and get a camera. I have like 4 digital ones, wanna borrow one? I won't have anything to take pict's of to post for a while yet.

Yo Thanks Canolution nice to see you on this thread I hope you stick around harvest will be here in aprox 25-30 days :)

@cryodude haha well i'll do you one better and post them about 10 mins before sunday haha. & Hell yeah I wanna borrow a camera! Only problem is that it would be very scary to try and meet someone off this website and I dont think i'd wan't to till I really really really got to know someone. And for you FBI/Super cops out their fuck off cuz the first thing i'll do is ask if you are a cop and you have to say yes!

lol.

enjoy the pic update, I havn't been up to date for the past couple of days on 420mag.com, see I installed this video game on my computer called StarCraft 2 and its basically laid eggs in my brain and whatever hatched from those eggs, possibly zerglings, is controlling my brain and making me waste about 3 hours a day playing it. When you consider im only awake each day for about 16 hours of the day and alrdy 4 of those hours is ganna be dedicated to getting stoned, being stoned or working on my plants then u take another 3 hours of video game lame time away and that only leaves me w. like 9 hours of day to do stuff. So yeah gatta cut that shit out and cut down my weed intake and quit cigarettes and meet a beutiful girl....yeah that would be nice.

hydro.

(Though I sit next to a reallly sexy asian chick in Math that i'm ganna try to ask out after spring break is over next saturday, so I guess that means I gatta like...get a hair cut, take a shower, shave and maybe get those nikotene stains off my teeth haaha.

Anyways....
enjoy the

PIKTURE UPDATE
brought to you by Hydrologist
Hydro_avatar_FINALLY_.jpg

FYI I've been doing my best to get my temps as low as possible at night as you can see noted on my thermometer. Its been getting down to about 57 at night in their and I think its starting to bring out a nice PURPLE hue on some of the darker leaves will be hoping some shows! :popcorn:

(a bit did show up on sandra but it was on the inner most calyx's on the nug you cuold only get to when smoking and ripping her apart :Rasta:)

Temps have been perfect as of late, as nice cool, partly rainy take hold in my home land. And oh boy has the young shepard taken a liking to it!
DSC007675.JPG

SCREEN OF GREEN

DSC007643.JPG

DSC007563.JPG

DSC007553.JPG

DSC007384.JPG

100_19991.JPG

EEEE COLLLL IEEEEEEE

DSC007512.JPG

DSC007462.JPG

DSC007224.JPG

DSC007074.JPG

DSC006971.JPG

DSC006883.JPG

DSC006862.JPG

100_20022.JPG

100_20052.JPG

100_20083.JPG

100_20002.JPG

100_1995.JPG

So as you can see she's looking MORE fat, MORE green, MORE flavorful and MORE jewel encrusted than ever before and guys....its just ganna get better I mean come on today is day what fucking day 42! We chopped Sandra at day 60 and honestly I felt like she coulda gone all the way up to day 75 which is what shapy might go to....and beyond I have no clue, I have heard that c02 will change a plants end date, usually lengthening it so we will see. A longer flower does mean more marijuana in the end, and with the foliar application of Snow Storm Ultra starting on Monday....shit's ganna be insaine! Excited for it too.

Hope you enjoyed
and again I apologize to those with slow connections for posting all these damn pics on the same page. But if you waited all this time to see my buds I really apreciate that and I think your a cool.

Take care everyone and again thanks for the support!

P.S will also be doing a full update on my two little girls you can find in the second link of my signature. I highly suggest you check it out, they may not be in flower but they're been some crazyness going on that you might be able to help me with. Or not. Take it easy Everyone.

:surf:Hydrologist. :thumb:

Awesome Hydro, and your about a month off from being ready. that is just an amazing tree. and now that you got good pict's i know you don't need a camera for now. So keep at it and i will be looking. will be interesting to see how Steve's is doing after his long weekend in the wild. I'll catch up with you later man!

That is a scary creature you got there heh.. Can't wait till May to see how you did. POTM is looking like a possibility!!

I haven't played with the points/donation stuff. i was just trying to give you some rep just cause buddy and i thinnnnnnn i fuckered it up. I assumed it was a % based thing but it isn't so i gotta try it again.

I need H20 but the lame ass water stoe is closed,
so whats a grower to do?
when his crops need waterin and or it might burn too? Fuck you! Water Store!
You were born from a Technological Whore!
So when I harvest,
I wont be stuck with your Carcus,
or your lame owner named Markus.
Cuz i'll have my own RO and you wont know what the fuck to do!

hydraper attacker!

lol thx for tryin t get me rep points cryo! to be honest with you...as far as I know 420 points are worthless trash BUT the little green squares under your name equal your "reputation points" and you can give people rep points which are actually pretty cool. cooler than 420 points if you ask me,

you give them by clicking on that weird little white balance and weight sybol in between the green dot that shows u their on and that warning sign, under their name. click that and you can add t osomeones rep points.

Take it easy Cryo, im glad you enjoyed those pics. Their is one I forgot to add im going to try and get.

peace.
hydro

A few more pics Im deciding to also post :tokin:. On that note cryo, if you think these pics are amazing and these pics have a chance for POTM then think of what they'll look like when miss fatty is finally finished & I'll have a Cannon DSLR camera with Micro Lenses from work so I can tottaly get vivid trichomes and it'll be insaine after the snow storm starts taking effect! Just applied first shot of it today! Very exciting stuff!

Hydro Out

heres some pics i forgot to post from last batch:
100_19671.JPG

100_20003.JPG

100_19992.JPG

100_19981.JPG

100_19931.JPG

100_19921.JPG
100_19892.JPG

Hydrologist

Holy mother! Looks like you have been giving her steroids... She is so big! Those are some great pics but I really love the shots with the blue tint on the Mylar.... Such a beautiful contrast with the yellows and of course, the GREEN:thumb:

And hey, it's getting lonely over in your other journal... I feel like a teenage girl on prom night without a date :rofl:

:goodjob: and take care!

lol I feel you homie! I'll show up and show u some love on that thread after work haha

Hydro, looks great! :welldone:

I noticed results from the SSU within hours of doing the first foliar. My theory is that it doesn't really work that quick for trich production, but probably does something to also make existing trichs stand up or somehow become more visible. Let me know what you think!

idk man...after my foliar app I really didn't see much of a difference also I was told to not really pray the main collas really I should do my best to "dust" as many leaves as I can with the water without really getting much at all on the collas or hairs themselves. So thats what I saw and I sure hope it boost trich production!

DSC007737.JPG

LOL is someone trying to tell me something?

Back
Top Bottom