Your best auto choices?

Bilbobudkin420

Im currently setting up a space for autos and have my eye on a couple of strains. I am however a bit wary of autos. Heard a couple horror stories.
So i wanted to put this out there for some recommendations.
While I am looking for good yields, Im also looking for strains that are a bit different but still reliable.
Even reccomendations for auto breeders are welcome.
Keep playing god 420 people.

What strains and what seed bank you looking at

What horror stories?
Ok not so much horror stories but ive seen some very unstable genetics in some peoples auto grows the same could be said for photos but I dont know Im a new grower so Im just trying to be cautious. Every strain ive picked, I have done my research on. But I dont know enough about autos to make an educated guess.

Ive been looking at a couple fastbuds strains. The blackberry, pineapple express, tangie and lsd25 are kinda calling to me lol

Those sound great
Seedsman, a sponsor here and a place I've purchased from about 6x, has some fantastic autos
Dark Devil auto is great
White widow
I'd do the lsd also, never done that
Siberian Haze Auto is another favorite of mine , was a great smoke
Now don't grow auto for the yield, do it for speed and variety
Also seed to final pot, 3gal or 5gal, limit the stress on them

I grew out an Autoberry that was very fast, 48' tall and packed with buds! My smokers were very happy with it. :) I didn't top her, and I grew her in a deep trash bin.

On the other end of the spectrum, I'm growing out some Jock Horror Autos, who are much slower to mature, but their sativa-like buds are uniform and plumping up nicely.

Those sound great
Seedsman, a sponsor here and a place I've purchased from about 6x, has some fantastic autos
Dark Devil auto is great
White widow
Thanks. Ill take the plunge and go for a couple fast buds strains. Ive also been pointed the way of dutch passion's daquiri lime which looks awesome.

Those sound great
Dark Devil auto is great
White widow

Also from @SeedsMan Northern Light x BB...grows fast and strong, dense buds...liked them so much am doing another run...and she is showing pistils @ 3 weeks.

NLxBB @ 3 weeks..huge and throwing pistils...

Also from @SeedsMan Northern Light x BB...grows fast and strong, dense buds...liked them so much am doing another run...and she is showing pistils @ 3 weeks.

NLxBB @ 3 weeks..huge and throwing pistils...

Seedsmans my weapon of choice for seeds anyway. Im running a mama mia photo. Shes strong as hell highly recommended. But yer thanks

Back
Top Bottom