Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Highya SO, Hashgirl, guys,

On the rice in the JMS - I cook rice until done with much more water than it's supposed to have. You could put the rice in the bag, or in a separate bag, or (as I do) just dump into the water. Oh, and you can use whatever rice you have. I've used Uncle Ben's minute rice a couple times, usually use Basmati because that's what we like. Keeping the JMS "clean" is for those who have automated irrigation systems. I'm all by hand. I like the way it works for me, and the bud it grows!! :love:

Cold and Windy here too! I was surprised how cold it was when I went outdoors! Got the woodstove going all day today! I'm on the same with the botrytis. I hypothesized it's because they're all wet in the morning (expelling water trying to stay warm). With that much moisture, it almost rains when I shake the water out! Or, it could be the moisture in the air coming from the ocean with a little fog. Take your pick!! Happy Smokin'

On the rice in the JMS - I cook rice until done with much more water than it's supposed to have. You could put the rice in the bag, or in a separate bag, or (as I do) just dump into the water. Oh, and you can use whatever rice you have. I've used Uncle Ben's minute rice a couple times, usually use Basmati because that's what we like. Keeping the JMS "clean" is for those who have automated irrigation systems. I'm all by hand. I like the way it works for me, and the bud it grows!! :love:

Cold and Windy here too! I was surprised how cold it was when I went outdoors! Got the woodstove going all day today! I'm on the same with the botrytis. I hypothesized it's because they're all wet in the morning (expelling water trying to stay warm). With that much moisture, it almost rains when I shake the water out! Or, it could be the moisture in the air coming from the ocean with a little fog. Take your pick!! Happy Smokin'
Tomorrow's the 3rd!:nervous-guy:

It's calling for frost tonight. What do you guys do for frost?

Highya SO, Hayron, guys,

I don't use mychorrizae, so I do use JMS to add to the soil every week from seedling to harvest. They get lots of microbes that way, and I make them myself. The buds are leaning so hard from being huge, I'll cut harvest her if we get much wind. She couldn't sustain much! Happy Smokin'
Then someone tell me why 1-2oz of recharge, mykos, or any other brand of mychorrizae innoculant is so expensive…I can’t believe I’ve been spending so much on it when all this time I had everything to make it for Pennie’s on the dollar….makes me want to rip my hair out for sure!

We had frost on the ground this morning. Only about 3 miles from the ocean. Must've been an Alberta Clipper come through. Cold. Forecast is for more frost tonight. Cannabis big ladies can stand frost. Slows down metabolism, but that's the price of growing outdoors. I'm trying to keep my girls on the vine until they finish. I have one ready to come down this weekend (or whenever). I grew a couple autos 2-3 years ago still going in November. Had snow (fleuries) on her a couple times.

SO - sounds like you're harvesting one real soon. Hope it goes well for you. I tried a dry trim this time. I chopped a Mobsta a week ago today, and hung her to dry whole. Cut branches off and bring upstairs to trim. I like trimming that way much better than wet trim. Happy Smokin'

We had frost on the ground this morning. Only about 3 miles from the ocean. Must've been an Alberta Clipper come through. Cold. Forecast is for more frost tonight. Cannabis big ladies can stand frost. Slows down metabolism, but that's the price of growing outdoors. I'm trying to keep my girls on the vine until they finish. I have one ready to come down this weekend (or whenever). I grew a couple autos 2-3 years ago still going in November. Had snow (fleuries) on her a couple times.

SO - sounds like you're harvesting one real soon. Hope it goes well for you. I tried a dry trim this time. I chopped a Mobsta a week ago today, and hung her to dry whole. Cut branches off and bring upstairs to trim. I like trimming that way much better than wet trim. Happy Smokin'
Yikes! Frost already! Yes I'm taking the splayed out one as soon as I get a day. Today or tomorrow is the plan. She hasn't changed in a week or more to my eye so I won't tempt fate any longer. I think she's finished.
One day I may try a dry trim.
I fastened my drying lines better this year Bode, I'd almost guarantee it won't fall this time!:D

Thanks, guys. I put them in the gazebo and honestly, that's probably where they'll stay. They keep blowing over when out on the deck so I've got them sandwiched between the deck table and chairs and I put a couple of bricks in CBDT1's pot as it almost broke last time it blew over.

The Raspberry Cough and CB Dutch Treats still have at least 30 days to go. I just hope the really cold weather stays away.

Thanks, guys. I put them in the gazebo and honestly, that's probably where they'll stay. They keep blowing over when out on the deck so I've got them sandwiched between the deck table and chairs and I put a couple of bricks in CBDT1's pot as it almost broke last time it blew over.

The Raspberry Cough and CB Dutch Treats still have at least 30 days to go. I just hope the really cold weather stays away.
That sounds cozy. Good idea!

CANDIDA HALF DOWN UPDATE

HooHoo it was a chiller out there today! Windy and cool! I put some pants on and went to work. This plant was busy! Lots of leaves to trim. This hanging is slightly more than half the plant. Tomorrow is another day. I'm finding almost no rot and 3 or 4 tiny caterpillars. Here we go!
As @Grand Daddy Black might say, here's the obit pics.

And hanging after a wash in lime juice bucket, baking soda bucket, plain water bucket.

Those branches are packed with cbd goodness! I smoked the scissor hash. It made my head feel warm. Felt cool weird for a while. Going to let the other one hang for a while. She's giving a last bud surge! I have 2 wet days coming they say. I'd love for her to make it through them and into the week of sunny days!🤞

Ta ta for now

CANDIDA HALF DOWN UPDATE

HooHoo it was a chiller out there today! Windy and cool! I put some pants on and went to work. This plant was busy! Lots of leaves to trim. This hanging is slightly more than half the plant. Tomorrow is another day. I'm finding almost no rot and 3 or 4 tiny caterpillars. Here we go!
As @Grand Daddy Black might say, here's the obit pics.

And hanging after a wash in lime juice bucket, baking soda bucket, plain water bucket.

Those branches are packed with cbd goodness! I smoked the scissor hash. It made my head feel warm. Felt cool weird for a while. Going to let the other one hang for a while. She's giving a last bud surge! I have 2 wet days coming they say. I'd love for her to make it through them and into the week of sunny days!🤞

Ta ta for now
Congrats Amigo. :yahoo: Beautiful.
Hope you had a nice evening. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya SO,

Yeah, that's a nice trim job. Big branches with big buds! Looks like you left all the branches on. I usually take some branches off because the buds only make larf for me, and it's hard to water with those branches so near the ground. But, that's just me. I knew she'd be a leafy trim. A warm head - that'll be good for the winter, if you venture outside! I have a couple ready to chop. One Mobsta today, and One Super Silver Haze tomorrow. Love filling up the coffers!! Happy Smokin'

Congratulations on the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship. Looks terrific hanging there, soon to be joined but a lot more. o_O
:bravo:

And I thought GDB called them obit pics because he used to lay his wet flowers on the obit section of the WaPo! At least that's why I called them that. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks She grew great! The test kits are on the way so this will be a fun project that at the end of the day I won't need to tie a line to my ankle :D 🎈.

It's pretty amazing the things I miss. Having never looked at an obit section without reason my eye didn't go there.:eye-roll:
Congrats Amigo. :yahoo: Beautiful.
Hope you had a nice evening. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill!
Congrats on that first load harvest :bravo: and nice trim on the bud too.
Thanks Dan!
Congrats on the first harvest stone!
Made it SS! it's gravy from here!
Highya SO,

Yeah, that's a nice trim job. Big branches with big buds! Looks like you left all the branches on. I usually take some branches off because the buds only make larf for me, and it's hard to water with those branches so near the ground. But, that's just me. I knew she'd be a leafy trim. A warm head - that'll be good for the winter, if you venture outside! I have a couple ready to chop. One Mobsta today, and One Super Silver Haze tomorrow. Love filling up the coffers!! Happy Smokin'
I did leave them all on Bode. My body said to let it go and I did this year. It's interesting to see what they do naturally but I prefer to trim them up early too.

Enjoy your hanging out day!

Do you amend the soil before winter hits with anything?

Congrats on the harvest SO, nice chunky buds. Why lime juice instead of lemon for the wash?

Thanks She grew great! The test kits are on the way so this will be a fun project that at the end of the day I won't need to tie a line to my ankle :D 🎈.

It's pretty amazing the things I miss. Having never looked at an obit section without reason my eye didn't go there.:eye-roll:

Thanks Bill!

Thanks Dan!

Made it SS! it's gravy from here!

I did leave them all on Bode. My body said to let it go and I did this year. It's interesting to see what they do naturally but I prefer to trim them up early too.

Enjoy your hanging out day!

Do you amend the soil before winter hits with anything?
Enjoy that gravy buddy!

Back
Top Bottom